Canada firm to build world-class hospital in north

Posted in the Bankruptcy Forum

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Jun 14, 2012

Since: Jun 12

Hanoi, Vietnam

#1 Jun 14, 2012
A Canadian firm has signed an investment commitment agreement with Vietnamís Dai An Joint Stock Co. to develop a world-class hospital in the northern province of Hai Duong.

The deal was concluded in Canadaís Toronto last weekend when a business mission from Hai Duong Province, led by the provinceís chairman, came there to promote Hai Duong as a destination for investment.

In the first phase the investors will spend an estimated US$160 million developing the 200-room hospital. Work on the project is expected to start by the first quarter of next year and the facility will be up and running in 2015.

The planned hospital in Dai An Industrial Zone will provide medical care services for around 20,000 workers in the zone and patients from neighboring areas.
http://chothuenha123.com/chothuenha.html

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bankruptcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FBI raids Anamarc College 2 min L Morales 11
a Failure Like Proton: Time to sell or liquidat... Thu _malon_goblok 1
Final Warning: Malaysia may be bankrupt sooner ... (Nov '11) Aug 24 Indon noob 80
In Hillsdale, crumbling streets but support for... Aug 20 dead sure 3
House Judiciary Subcommittee on Regulatory Refo... Aug 19 S Forman 4
Among workers at Revel there's shock, anxiety, ... Aug 18 Cara 2
Bankruptcy mulled to stop Pa. amusement park sale Aug 10 Ohio visitor 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Bankruptcy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••