San Bernardino facing bankruptcy if d...

San Bernardino facing bankruptcy if deep cuts aren't made

There are 3 comments on the San Bernardino County Sun story from Jul 7, 2012, titled San Bernardino facing bankruptcy if deep cuts aren't made. In it, San Bernardino County Sun reports that:

The city must immediately make substantial cuts to its budget or prepare for bankruptcy, the interim city manager and the finance director have warned the City Council.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Bernardino County Sun.

Larry Darwin

Pasadena, CA

#1 Jul 10, 2012
I hope that bankruptcy doesn't mess up the bus project.
Dohhh

Yucaipa, CA

#2 Jul 10, 2012
I hope that bankruptcy doesn't mess up the gang killings, or the graffiti chumps, or the parking of old Chevrolet's on the lawn, or the 15 year old mothers, or the magnetic stripes on the EBT cards.
Poppa Hymen

Yucaipa, CA

#3 Jul 11, 2012
I hope that bankruptcy doesn't mess up the new theater! You know - the one that the city bailed out with their own funds.

You know- the one that some very smart, educated businessmen walked away from, because they knew it was a BIG mistake, and a hole that you pour money into.

But at least Morris got a nice photo-op out of it. Between this and "Operation Phoenix", he's almost at Villaraigosa status for photo-ops.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bankruptcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hulk Hogan, Gawker Discussing Settlement of $14... 17 hr Benny 1
News Hulk Hogan, Gawker Discuss Settlement of $140 M... 18 hr Benny 1
News IMF to help Ukraine with up to $18 billion bailout (Mar '14) Aug 21 Jealous young virgin 75
News Newnan lawyer suspended for 6 months (Nov '14) Aug 16 BUBBA NAVY 12
News Logan's files for Chapter 11, to close 18 locat... Aug 10 Good news 3
News A lab is liquidated, and so is decade of cancer... Aug 9 cebriggs 1
News Ancaster contractor charged with fraud Aug 4 some bad some good 1
More from around the web