Casey Anthony files for bankruptcy in...

Casey Anthony files for bankruptcy in Florida

There are 35 comments on the Fox News story from Jan 26, 2013, titled Casey Anthony files for bankruptcy in Florida. In it, Fox News reports that:

Court records show that Anthony, who was acquitted of killing her two-year-old daughter in 2011, filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy on Friday in federal court in Tampa.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sandy

Hollywood, FL

#22 Jan 27, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether you like it or not, she was found not guilty. Your "verdict" doesn't mean squat.
I agree and the people and this ill run backwards state instead of blaming those on the jury should blame Florida's incredibly low standards.

Police standards here are ZERO thanks to GOP who have run this state for decades and no one trust the police .This winner might one day be a detective.

"The South Florida cop who won’t stay fired"

Sgt. German Bosque of the Opa-locka Police Department has been disciplined, suspended, fined and sent home with pay more than any officer in the state.

He has been accused of cracking the head of a handcuffed suspect, beating juveniles, hiding drugs in his police car, stealing from suspects, defying direct orders and lying and falsifying police reports. He once called in sick to take a vacation to Cancún and has engaged in a rash of unauthorized police chases, including one in which four people were killed.

Arrested and jailed three times, Bosque, 48, has been fired at least six times. Now under suspension pending yet another investigation into misconduct, Bosque stays home and collects his $60,000-a-year paycheck for doing nothing.

Before he was ever hired in Opa-locka 19 years ago, Bosque, whose nickname is GB, was tossed out of the police academy twice and fired from two police departments

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/06/30/v-fulls...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#23 Jan 27, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether you like it or not, she was found not guilty. Your "verdict" doesn't mean squat.
Neither does yours. Get used to it, Trayvon.

Lapeer, MI

#24 Jan 27, 2013
Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree and the people and this ill run backwards state instead of blaming those on the jury should blame Florida's incredibly low standards.
Police standards here are ZERO thanks to GOP who have run this state for decades and no one trust the police .This winner might one day be a detective.
"The South Florida cop who won’t stay fired"
Sgt. German Bosque of the Opa-locka Police Department has been disciplined, suspended, fined and sent home with pay more than any officer in the state.
He has been accused of cracking the head of a handcuffed suspect, beating juveniles, hiding drugs in his police car, stealing from suspects, defying direct orders and lying and falsifying police reports. He once called in sick to take a vacation to Cancún and has engaged in a rash of unauthorized police chases, including one in which four people were killed.
Arrested and jailed three times, Bosque, 48, has been fired at least six times. Now under suspension pending yet another investigation into misconduct, Bosque stays home and collects his $60,000-a-year paycheck for doing nothing.
Before he was ever hired in Opa-locka 19 years ago, Bosque, whose nickname is GB, was tossed out of the police academy twice and fired from two police departments
http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/06/30/v-fulls...
Considering how many people in Florida sit on the beaches, I have come to the conclusion that Florida is rife with Sandy Azzholes.
corndog

Carrollton, GA

#25 Jan 27, 2013
I want some of casey just to say I has been there.
Sandy

Hollywood, FL

#26 Jan 27, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering how many people in Florida sit on the beaches, I have come to the conclusion that Florida is rife with Sandy Azzholes.
The corrupt and racist GOP has been the problem in Florida, well in truth all over USA.
Anonymous

Miami, FL

#27 Jan 27, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither does yours.
It's not my verdict, you moron. It was the court's and THAT does mean something. It means EVERYTHING while we're here on earth.

Only one that matters more is God's and none of us know what that will be.

Lapeer, MI

#28 Jan 27, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not my verdict, you moron. It was the court's and THAT does mean something. It means EVERYTHING while we're here on earth.
Only one that matters more is God's and none of us know what that will be.
I said *yours*, you moron.

Get back on the leash. You're embarrassing your owner.

The court of public opinion has found her guilty because the courts failed in forming their opinion. The public hears the voice of a murdered child crying out for justice while the court hears nothing.

Now go ahead and tell me that public opinion means nothing.

Fool.

Lapeer, MI

#29 Jan 27, 2013
Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>
The corrupt and racist GOP has been the problem in Florida, well in truth all over USA.
Racism from any corner of genetic disposition needs to be stiff-armed and that's why I go after the pig in the White House.
I will not back down you racist Hyena.

Now go bay at the moon.
Anonymous

Miami, FL

#30 Jan 27, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I said *yours*, you moron.
Get back on the leash. You're embarrassing your owner.
The court of public opinion has found her guilty because the courts failed in forming their opinion. The public hears the voice of a murdered child crying out for justice while the court hears nothing.
Now go ahead and tell me that public opinion means nothing.
Fool.
I never offered my verdict. But feel free to prove again what a moron you are, with both your commentary and your lame attempts at insults. It's amusing.

Lapeer, MI

#31 Jan 27, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I never offered my verdict. But feel free to prove again what a moron you are, with both your commentary and your lame attempts at insults. It's amusing.
Anonymous wrote:

"Whether you like it or not, she was found not guilty. Your "verdict" doesn't mean squat."

Anonymous gave a judgement.

Anonymous' verdict: public opinion doesn't mean squat.

SE's reply: Anonymous, your verdict doesn't matter.

Anonymous: I never offered my verdict.

SE: You are a confused loudmouth.
just me

Richmond, KY

#32 Jan 27, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes your correct she was found not Guilty Because the Court system sucks big time in FL. BUT most agree with me she is Guilty,she done it!!! i am done with this topic.your kinda scary. Taking up for a Child Murderer If i were a Child of yours i would sleep with one eye open. i bet your the kind who wouldn't lose a nights sleep over your kid/kids God i can only Pray you have none nor every able to produce them. you can say whether i like it or not with such Pride but you are as bad of a person as she is and there is nothing to boast about when it comes to a little innocent child losing it's life. SHAME ON YOU. I wonder what Casey is looking up on the internet these days. maybe she is reading the topics maybe she even comments.and i am sure she is attracted to you since you uphold her in her evil. well i hope she BURNS IN HELL
wtf

Jefferson City, MO

#33 Jan 28, 2013
muslims r terrorists wrote:
poor girl brutalized by the system now bankrupt .. People have no hearts ..
Casey should have more Cayleens .
God bless you .. you are a beatiful human Casey
OH plzz go fall off the face of the earth with her u sicko!!! sterilized is what she needs.
Fug U

Dallas, TX

#34 Jan 28, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
And we have come to the conclusion youre a scum bag

Lapeer, MI

#35 Jan 28, 2013
Fug U wrote:
<quoted text>
And we have come to the conclusion youre a scum bag
You and the guy sitting on your shoulders facing your mouth?

Gee. I'm impressed:]

Go sit on the beach, Sandy.
pancho gracious

Carrollton, GA

#36 Jan 30, 2013
I wouldnt mind having some of that broad. she is rather HOTT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Economics News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pat Howard: Failures by DevelopErie leave Erie ... 5 hr GEIDC Destroyed 141
News Rauner says GOP could lose seats this fall, tur... Wed Toni OBrien 1
News Michigan governor signs $617 million Detroit sc... Wed RustyS 1
News Michigan Legislature OKs $617M bailout for Detr... Jun 10 WeTheSheeple 14
News Michigan Legislature OKs $617M bailout for Detr... Jun 9 Dr Wu 1
News IMF to help Ukraine with up to $18 billion bailout (Mar '14) May 29 Vaginal wall failure 69
News Bankruptcy judge approves Allentown Shula's ass... May 27 silly rabbit 1
More from around the web