Record Cash Reserves in Ecuador

Feb 12, 2008 Full story: www.plenglish.com 9

Quito, Feb 12 The Monetary Reserve of Available Currency of Ecuador achieved a new yearly record with 3.745 billion dollars, informed the Central Bank .

Full Story
Michelle

United States

#1 Feb 17, 2008
Pransa Latina is straight out of CUBA. Unless information is verified by a mainstream news agency, it is PROPAGANDA at it's best.
Jebus

Rego Park, NY

#2 Feb 20, 2008
Michelle wrote:
Pransa Latina is straight out of CUBA. Unless information is verified by a mainstream news agency, it is PROPAGANDA at it's best.
How could that be propaganda, i mean Peru uses the same techniques. When they tried to receive money by the usa claiming their terrorirst group had returned. But no news now? Right Peruvian girl
Michelle

United States

#3 Feb 20, 2008
Jebus wrote:
<quoted text>
How could that be propaganda, i mean Peru uses the same techniques. When they tried to receive money by the usa claiming their terrorirst group had returned. But no news now? Right Peruvian girl
In case you haven't noticed journalists in Peru can criticize their government. That is called treason in Cuba. Punishable by jail and death. That Peruvians would do things to get money, probably. I'm not Peruvian. Simply been there, enjoy the country, and am jealous that they weren't innocent enough to fall for Chavez' deceptions, unlike some other little countries I won't mention.
Jebus

Rego Park, NY

#4 Mar 4, 2008
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you haven't noticed journalists in Peru can criticize their government. That is called treason in Cuba. Punishable by jail and death. That Peruvians would do things to get money, probably. I'm not Peruvian. Simply been there, enjoy the country, and am jealous that they weren't innocent enough to fall for Chavez' deceptions, unlike some other little countries I won't mention.
Go ahead mention, i cant find one. Besides Cuba's policies is not the issue here. It's simply an economic tactic.
Michelle

United States

#5 Mar 4, 2008
Jebus wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead mention, i cant find one. Besides Cuba's policies is not the issue here. It's simply an economic tactic.
Cuba, Chavez, and FARC have everything to do with policies taking place in Correa's government. It is ridiculous that with the flooding, poverty, and problems in Ecuador, Correa follows Chavez every move, including threatening war with Colombia. The only thing I'm gratefull for is that ordinary Ecuadorians are seeing Correa for what he is. A jackal in sheeps clothing.

It took me 2 minutes to find an article critical of Alan Garcia:

http://www.elcomercio.com.pe/ediciononline/HT...

You will NEVER find an article from Prensa Latina criticizing the Castro hacienda owners.

Since: Jun 07

Sydney, Australia

#6 Mar 4, 2008
"You will NEVER find an article from Prensa Latina criticizing the Castro hacienda owners. "

Well, we know what happens to those who oppose Correa...
diego

Quito, Ecuador

#7 Apr 1, 2008
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Cuba, Chavez, and FARC have everything to do with policies taking place in Correa's government. It is ridiculous that with the flooding, poverty, and problems in Ecuador, Correa follows Chavez every move, including threatening war with Colombia. The only thing I'm gratefull for is that ordinary Ecuadorians are seeing Correa for what he is. A jackal in sheeps clothing.
It took me 2 minutes to find an article critical of Alan Garcia:
http://www.elcomercio.com.pe/ediciononline/HT...
You will NEVER find an article from Prensa Latina criticizing the Castro hacienda owners.
mi amiga en todos tus posts hablas llena de ingorancia si quieres entender alguito de la realidad latinoamericana visita
www.es.5wk.com
Michelle

United States

#8 Apr 6, 2008
diego wrote:
<quoted text>
mi amiga en todos tus posts hablas llena de ingorancia si quieres entender alguito de la realidad latinoamericana visita
www.es.5wk.com
Querido Amigo, si quieres tener algo de credibilidad empieza leyendo websites y noticias que tienen que tener algún tipo de credibilidad. Comercio, Hora, NY Times, Washington Times/Post etc.

Tú no eres dueño de la realidad latinoamericana. Y la realidad es muy variada. Vamos a empezar por el hecho de que Costa Rica y Chile, tienen una economía envidiable. México, Perú, Colombia tienen un crecimiento de mas de 8% anual. Y nuestro querido Ecuador esta peor que nunca.
Jebus

Forest Hills, NY

#9 Apr 17, 2008
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Querido Amigo, si quieres tener algo de credibilidad empieza leyendo websites y noticias que tienen que tener algún tipo de credibilidad. Comercio, Hora, NY Times, Washington Times/Post etc.
Tú no eres dueño de la realidad latinoamericana. Y la realidad es muy variada. Vamos a empezar por el hecho de que Costa Rica y Chile, tienen una economía envidiable. México, Perú, Colombia tienen un crecimiento de mas de 8% anual. Y nuestro querido Ecuador esta peor que nunca.
Aver querida porque no tenga 8 y tenga 4 no significa que este peor que nunca. Si vez que no sabes nada. why don't you go post mediocre comments on Peru related links I have you mentioning you are half peruvian. So stop your ingnorant comments. Besides growth in the country is stoping inflation which is decreased by 12 and growth of inner economy by 32 is focusing on the poor and middle no just an overall.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pichincha, Ecuador Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tales from Ecuador May '14 antalya bayan esc... 2
Ministers award Jose Almeida Martin Luther King... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Betty Wood 2
Elian Gonzalez slams U.S. embargo against Cuba (Dec '13) Dec '13 CherokeeMojonMaricon 6
Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba si... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Dr Lifzhitz 13
Some cool travel websites and apps (Oct '13) Oct '13 Athulya 1
Canada spied on Brazil energy ministry: report (Oct '13) Oct '13 World 1
Ecuador's congress Oks oil drilling in Amazon park (Oct '13) Oct '13 World 1

Pichincha, Ecuador People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE