Is Lisa Miller Hiding as a Missionary in Ecuador?

Sep 6, 2010 Full story: lezgetreal.com 62

Lezgetreal has continued to maintain a pulse on missing child abductor Lisa Miller. After a long and complex custody battle between lesbian Mother Janet Jenkins and ‘ex-lesbian’, now turned missionary Lisa Miller, the US Courts finally granted custody to Janet Jenkins, based on Miller’s failure to adhere Court orders. Lezgetreal has received information that Lisa Miller is hiding out as a Missionary in Quito Ecuador.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“ALREADY LEGALLY MARRIED AND ”

Since: Jul 09

YOU CAN'T DO SH@T ABOUT IT!!!

#3 Sep 6, 2010
Herman wrote:
Run Lisa, run. Don't let that low-life lezbo, ex-partner of yours get ahold of Isabella.
Lisa Miller should be extradited to the US and thrown in prison!!!

“The Buybull is innerrrent.”

Since: Jun 08

Kempton, PA

#5 Sep 6, 2010
I hope the Christshari'ahn child kidnapper's Spanish is good, because unless the US has an extradition treaty with she'll never step foot back in the US again unless it's to be tried.(From a quick google it looks like the two countries do have a treaty.)

Praiz!

#6 Sep 6, 2010
writewingproxycontin wrote:
I hope the Christshari'ahn child kidnapper's Spanish is good, because unless the US has an extradition treaty with she'll never step foot back in the US again unless it's to be tried.(From a quick google it looks like the two countries do have a treaty.)
Praiz!
Though I agree she'll never step foot on US soil again.......it still does not make what she has done right!!!!

Frankly.......Janet Jenkins needs to contact the state Department and see what IF anything they can do to help......I guess that's all she has at the moment......but KARMA is a biotch and Lisa Miller will get hers!!!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#7 Sep 7, 2010
Lisa seems to want to reprise the Cathy Bates part in "At Play in the Fields of the Lord". Sigh.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#8 Sep 7, 2010
Wouldn't it be super if HCJB Global was put out of business on international kidnapping charges and all of their arrogant self-anointed fake executives were tossed in the slammer for life without parole?
exciting stuff!
Curteese

Cathedral City, CA

#9 Sep 7, 2010
Herman wrote:
<quoted text>
Run Lisa, run...protect your child from that low life lezbo!!!
Yeah, Lisa, teach your kid it is better to be a law breaking little coward who is so unsure of herself that she chooses to hide rather than face her problems face on. What a lily livered COWARD she is. I hope they catch her ass and toss her into jail for years. She won't be so offended by lesbians then, I am sure.
Disgusted American

Cranbury, NJ

#11 Sep 7, 2010
Lisa Miller can run all she wants - she WILL eventually get caught.....it may not be for years..but she will.
Isabella

Arlington, TX

#12 Sep 7, 2010
Disgusted American wrote:
Lisa Miller can run all she wants - she WILL eventually get caught.....it may not be for years..but she will.
So long as they don't catch my mom until I turn 18 that works for me cause then I won't have to live with my mom's lesbo ex partner!!!
Curteese

Cathedral City, CA

#13 Sep 7, 2010
Wally wrote:
Run Lisa, run.
Run, coward, run. If she was so high and mighty and true to her calling she would stay and fight for her rights, instead of hiding like a cockroach when the lights go on. Coward, and criminal.

#14 Sep 7, 2010
Isabella wrote:
<quoted text>
So long as they don't catch my mom until I turn 18 that works for me cause then I won't have to live with my mom's lesbo ex partner!!!
STFU!!!

This child is being harmed by Lisa Miller without understanding why!!!

Lisa Miller has lied and manipulated this situation and I believe Liberty Counsel should be charged as well!!!

Pennsburg, PA

#15 Sep 7, 2010
Isabella wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure lie like a Christshari'ahn.

The court ruled only that there should be visitation rights. When the xstain, talibangelical loon disobeyed the court on that simple requirement _then_ the Supreme Courts of two US states awarded custody to the law abiding, lesbian ex partner.

"Live with my mom's...ex partner" had nothing to with the case until the faith biased loon disobeyed the visitation requirement.
The BIG PICTURE

Pasadena, CA

#16 Sep 7, 2010
Religious fraud hits again.

Speak Up! Just say NO! to Religious Addiction and Religious Fraud. It destroys countless lives, and not just the lives of the addicts and/or fraudsters, but of their countless direct and indirect victims.

FACT - ALL religions and gods, and the like, by whatever names they may be given, are ALL created by man – not the other way around.
DustyShadow

Grove City, PA

#17 Sep 7, 2010
Still praying for you, Lisa. What else could you do when over-reaching, liberal-controlled government runs slipshod over the rights of Christians. No matter where you are, I know that God holds you and your beautiful daughter in His hands and close to His heart.
Curteese

Cathedral City, CA

#18 Sep 7, 2010
DustyShadow wrote:
Still praying for you, Lisa. What else could you do when over-reaching, liberal-controlled government runs slipshod over the rights of Christians. No matter where you are, I know that God holds you and your beautiful daughter in His hands and close to His heart.
How's that life on the run working out for you, Lisa? Enjoying those seedy motels and sleeping in a car and all that fugitives enjoy? What quality of life you are providing for the stolen child? Teaching her to run away from problems. What kind of life lesson is that one?

Kempton, PA

#21 Sep 7, 2010
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Life is grand now that my daughter is safe and don't have to be raised by no filthy, low-life lesbo.
When you get caught and sent to jail we're going to tell the other female prisoners how your dirty little, Christshari'ahn mouth ran off defaming lesbians.
Curteese

Cathedral City, CA

#22 Sep 8, 2010
writewingproxycontin wrote:
<quoted text>
When you get caught and sent to jail we're going to tell the other female prisoners how your dirty little, Christshari'ahn mouth ran off defaming lesbians.
Oh, how sweet a day that will be! I hope her ass is up for grabs, see if her God defends her then.
Run sweetie

Minneapolis, MN

#23 Sep 8, 2010
Don't let these perverts and their cops and gay judges take away your baby! Run sweetie! May the Lord gaurd and protect Lisa and her baby! We are praying for you! Run sweetie run!
true

United States

#24 Sep 8, 2010
RnL_4EVR_MARRIED wrote:
<quoted text>
Lisa Miller should be extradited to the US and thrown in prison!!!
you should drink arsnic
DustyShadow

Grove City, PA

#25 Sep 8, 2010
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>How's that life on the run working out for you, Lisa? Enjoying those seedy motels and sleeping in a car and all that fugitives enjoy? What quality of life you are providing for the stolen child? Teaching her to run away from problems. What kind of life lesson is that one?
How on earth do you get seedy motels and sleeping in a car out of "missionary in ecuador"? In addition, no matter what her living conditions, Lisa goes with God. Whatever is happening now is way better than living in sin and corruption in a lesbian relationship. She is free ... free of the of being controlled by perverted desires. Something tells me you don't enjoy that freedom.
Curteese

Cathedral City, CA

#26 Sep 8, 2010
DustyShadow wrote:
<quoted text>
How on earth do you get seedy motels and sleeping in a car out of "missionary in ecuador"? In addition, no matter what her living conditions, Lisa goes with God. Whatever is happening now is way better than living in sin and corruption in a lesbian relationship. She is free ... free of the of being controlled by perverted desires. Something tells me you don't enjoy that freedom.
If they know where she is now, they can ARREST her and return the child to its RIGHTFUL parent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pichincha, Ecuador Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tales from Ecuador (May '14) May '14 antalya bayan esc... 2
Ministers award Jose Almeida Martin Luther King... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Betty Wood 2
Elian Gonzalez slams U.S. embargo against Cuba (Dec '13) Dec '13 CherokeeMojonMaricon 6
Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba si... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Dr Lifzhitz 13
Some cool travel websites and apps (Oct '13) Oct '13 Athulya 1
Canada spied on Brazil energy ministry: report (Oct '13) Oct '13 World 1
Ecuador's congress Oks oil drilling in Amazon park (Oct '13) Oct '13 World 1

Pichincha, Ecuador People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:11 pm PST