Ecuadora s Expulsion of American Diplomats Highlights Tension i...

Full story: findingDulcinea
Ecuador's decision to expel two U.S. diplomats after a spat over police funding underscores recent tensions between the United States and several South American countries. Full Story
mdeputy

AOL

#1 Mar 14, 2009
From reading this article I say "Right on!" Correa.

Where does findingDulcinea stand in regard to US/Latin American relations?

Nothing was said about the contract between Ecuador and USA. The contracting organization (in this case the US State Department)generally does not choose the employees of the grantee (Ecuador).

Choice of words in an article can sway opinion. "Terrorist", "concern" and "left wing" are buzzwords that bend opinion.

Andean Information Network ( www.ain.org or Witness for Peace www.witnessforpeace.org )might balance findingDulcinea's sources of information.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pichincha, Ecuador Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tales from Ecuador May '14 antalya bayan esc... 2
Ministers award Jose Almeida Martin Luther King... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Betty Wood 2
Elian Gonzalez slams U.S. embargo against Cuba (Dec '13) Dec '13 CherokeeMojonMaricon 6
Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba si... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Dr Lifzhitz 13
Some cool travel websites and apps (Oct '13) Oct '13 Athulya 1
Canada spied on Brazil energy ministry: report (Oct '13) Oct '13 World 1
Ecuador's congress Oks oil drilling in Amazon park (Oct '13) Oct '13 World 1

Pichincha, Ecuador People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE