Messengers from Heaven: Do you believ...

Messengers from Heaven: Do you believe in angels?

There are 62 comments on the Eureka Times Standard story from Feb 8, 2009, titled Messengers from Heaven: Do you believe in angels?. In it, Eureka Times Standard reports that:

Hospital security cameras clearly showed a glowing light shaped like an angel , standing by the dying teenage girl's bed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Eureka Times Standard.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Anon

Alameda, CA

#63 May 28, 2010
When I was six years old I was climbing some stairs that I wasn't supposed to and fell two stories backward off the landing. Right before I hit the cement I felt someone catch me and set me down. There was nobody in that room. I went into the kitchen and told my Grandmother who went & looked at the stairwell and dropped to her knees saying "Thank You". It's a feeling that I will never forget.
Anne

Finland

#64 May 28, 2010
I have seen an angel when I was about 10 years old.
I was sleeping and suddenly someone who I did not see woke me up from my bed, and my room was full of the light, and I looked at that light and it was very hot and my face got also hot after looking at the light. After about two minutes the light was gone and I sleeped again , and there was nothing to be afraid.
Later I did also hear many times voices. Someone talks to me near me. The voice said to me "Dont be afraid, my power is with you".That voice did sound like majestetics strong voice.
I also did hear voice "Good morning" and "Hello".I also hear when someone walks in my room, but I do not see anyone there.It sounds like some silkdressed walks near me, and I am not afraid at all because I know there is an angel from heaven with me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guayas, Ecuador Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Down with Correa! EcuadoriansWant Off the Socia... Jun '15 John Galt 1
News EXCLUSIVE: Diamond dealer paid sign-holder $15/... (Feb '15) Feb '15 reality is a crutch 1
News Savor the flavors of South Florida at Doral's S... (Dec '13) Dec '13 WE JUST DONT CARE 30
News Ecuador Tour Focusing on Retirement Planning An... (Nov '13) Dec '13 margaret 2
News An undocumented immigrant's plea to pursue the ... (Apr '13) May '13 sba131 26
News Assange: Nations condemn UK threat (Aug '12) Apr '13 FREE JULIAN ASSA... 6
News Ecuador leader heavily favored to win re-election (Feb '13) Feb '13 edju 8
More from around the web