Messengers from Heaven: Do you believ...

Messengers from Heaven: Do you believe in angels?

There are 62 comments on the Eureka Times Standard story from Feb 8, 2009, titled Messengers from Heaven: Do you believe in angels?. In it, Eureka Times Standard reports that:

Hospital security cameras clearly showed a glowing light shaped like an angel , standing by the dying teenage girl's bed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Eureka Times Standard.

jim

Oakland, CA

#21 Feb 9, 2009
Angels ShmAngels wrote:
this is the most pointless article - fitting for the TS.
Kinda 'pointless' to bother to comment then, isnt it?

or do you just hate the idea of a discussion about something other than bad stores and pot grows?
Bilbo

Eureka, CA

#22 Feb 9, 2009
Rob Arkley is an angel.
alda

Moline, IL

#23 Feb 9, 2009
Angels could direct an animal to help us because they are a part of serving God too when he asks them too.God and angels also direct us all intuitively especially when we serve God in some way through ethics and helping others.
Middle-o-the-roa d

United States

#24 Feb 9, 2009
Valerie, Manchester, UK.

Have you thought about seeking medical help?
Alda

Moline, IL

#25 Feb 9, 2009
I think youre the one that needs medical help you British red coat arrogant stupid manchesterian.You start believing in Angels or theyll take you to Hell someday.
Oh No

Las Vegas, NV

#27 Feb 9, 2009
It amazes me, all the negativity in hippie central. What happened to all the peace and love? It seems many of you have such miserable lives and feel the need to come here and post, not about what-ever the topic is, but to berrate others for their opinions. Does it make you feel superior? Does it make you feel better about yourself? What is it that makes people like you feel the need to disparage others for a belief? Just wondering?
Dave

Eureka, CA

#28 Feb 9, 2009
Alda wrote:
<quoted text>yeah,you British Freak,dont ever insult anyone like that again from that ugly manchester stink hole!
The British person is the one who believes in angels (check earlier posts). It's Middle of the Road that said she should seek medical help.

Just thought I'd straighten that out.
Peace.
seemen

Australia

#29 Feb 9, 2009
this is a real filipino angel and believe me her real name is also "Angel"

http://dynamic2.philonline.com/September_2006...
reader

Arcata, CA

#30 Feb 10, 2009
BELIEVE.
Polly

Eureka, CA

#31 Feb 10, 2009
I too, believe in angels ! I want to tell you about a website that I came across by accident ( or was it ?) It's called Beliefnet, and its really cool. It has all kinds of neat stuff about angels, inspirational quotes, jokes,etc. etc. etc. Check it out .

Since: Nov 08

Cologne- Germany

#32 Feb 10, 2009
I'm in California a lot; I go overseas sometimes and I meet more Hells Angels than other Angels do.
Chuck Zito

There are angels that receive more interiorly the Divine that goes forth from the Lord, and others that receive it less interiorly; the former are called celestial angels, and the latter spiritual angels.
Emanuel Swedenborg

Another woman approached me while I was having lunch at the Russian Tea Room in New York and told me that the reason she had become a lawyer was because she had read Rage of Angels. To me, that kind of feedback has more meaning than any sales figures.
Sidney Sheldon
Jeff

United States

#34 Feb 11, 2009
The interaction between the spiritual side and the physical side is a mystery to us. We have been given a few glimpses that it exists in the Bible and other inspired writings, but no complete explanations of how it all works.

As a result, there can be no final word on how Angels fit into this puzzle, so we all come up with our own thoughts on the subject and then adjust it as new information comes to us.

Thank you for your input to my puzzle.

Since: Feb 08

ANOKA, MN

#35 Feb 11, 2009
Anyone know the source of this story? It sounds like one of those urban legends that get passed around the internet as fact.
exrepublican

Atherton, CA

#36 Feb 11, 2009
i dont believe in angels, magic, ghosts, goddesses, gods, wizards, santa claus, the easter bunny, the tooth fairy, superheroes or any other SUPERNATURAL myths........

grow up, look around you, and stop being such scared sheep!!!!
DAISY

United States

#37 Feb 11, 2009
I'm glad you all believe in angels. And I want to, really. But I have to ask my self, where are angels when little children are being raped and murdered? Why would angels help some people and not others? I saw a nun once on a news program. She said a voice told her not to get on an elevator. She was sure it was an angel. Turns out, a few minutes later, a young woman was murdered on that elevator. She believed, were it not for the otherworldly intervention, that she would've been killed. I was a child and I remember asking my mama, "Why was she saved and not the other woman?". My mama said, "It must not have been her time.". I remember saying to myself "But it was the other woman's time...to be murdered?". I just don't understand. Does anyone have any insight?
Mack Villian

Pacifica, CA

#38 Feb 11, 2009
I don't think we will ever know why some people get divine intervention and some don't.

It kind of parallels the question of " If theres a God then why is there so much evil in the world."

God gave us free will, without sadness we would not see the happiness. If Angels intervened in every scenerio what would be the point to life? I would be jumping off cliffs and driving drunk at 100mph if I knew an Angel would save me every time.

Keep the faith.
MeTh FiEnD

Hayward, CA

#39 Feb 11, 2009
Bilbo wrote:
Rob Arkley is an angel.
The Arkley family smokes meth. They owe me $5.00!
BAD JOHN

Longmont, CO

#40 Feb 11, 2009
a firefighter in AUS. after fighting the horrendous fires and seeing much destruction came upon a koala -he shared water with this small animal that normally does not drink water-saw to it that the koala was rescued then went and visited. both were hurt the man in his heart and soul the koala in heat dehydration and burned feet- what or who is to say this might not be an angel act.
EUREKA GAL

Eureka, CA

#41 Feb 11, 2009
ANGELS ARE HERE ON EARTH TO PROTECT US. THOSE THAT DON'T BELIEVE ARE ONLY KIDDING THEMSELFS. WHEN YOU ARE IN NEED AND PRAY FOR HELP YOUR ANGEL WILL LISTEN. YOUR ANGEL WILL PROTECT YOU AND GUIDE YOU IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP PEOPLE. THE END IS NEAR. THOSE WHO DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD AND HIS ANGELS WILL NOT HAVE EVER LASTING LIFE. I KNOW I WILL.
Valerie

Carlisle, UK

#42 Feb 11, 2009
I would just like to say that I do not need to seek psychiatric help. For all that I can say is that my experiences where real. I have faith. I am a very down to earth individual who only has compassion for others. You see I care.....I really do.

I am not from Manchester either but the Highlands of Scotland

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guayas, Ecuador Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Down with Correa! EcuadoriansWant Off the Socia... Jun '15 John Galt 1
News EXCLUSIVE: Diamond dealer paid sign-holder $15/... (Feb '15) Feb '15 reality is a crutch 1
News Savor the flavors of South Florida at Doral's S... (Dec '13) Dec '13 WE JUST DONT CARE 30
News Ecuador Tour Focusing on Retirement Planning An... (Nov '13) Dec '13 margaret 2
News An undocumented immigrant's plea to pursue the ... (Apr '13) May '13 sba131 26
News Assange: Nations condemn UK threat (Aug '12) Apr '13 FREE JULIAN ASSA... 6
News Ecuador leader heavily favored to win re-election (Feb '13) Feb '13 edju 8
More from around the web