An undocumented immigrant's plea to pursue the American Dream

Apr 28, 2013 Full story: Customer Interaction Solutions 26

On May 13, 2010, Gaby Pacheco returned home to South Florida after completing a four-month, 1,500-mile walk from Miami to Washington, D.C. to press Congress to pass a bill that would legalize millions of undocumented immigrants, including herself.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Magadala

Gig Harbor, WA

#1 Apr 28, 2013
"What do you want to do with me What do you want to do with us..."

This is not our responsibility and reflective of your entitlement mentality. It's as though they are saying, "(sigh) We are here now, what are YOU going to do! My answer, LEAVE!

If you read or heard her "speech" you must question how her Baptist Minister window washing father and the unemployed health worker mother support their children w/o welfare!!! Don't say anchor, she arrive at 8!!! Plus, I believe this chick is a poster child who I pursuing a law degree, where is the $$$ coming from?

Lastly, did you note the jobs that her siblings had, yes, jobs that Americans would do!

Enough of the complaining about the blisters and the cold during the trek, as with coming here illegally, this something you chose!

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#2 Apr 28, 2013
" Republican Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida argued this morning on "This Week" that a key provision of the bill, the so-called "pathway to citizenship" for undocumented immigrants, would not give anything away".

Sure it does Senator, it gives or sells our American citizenship to 11 million illegal aliens that broke our Immigration Laws to get here!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It's sad when some politicians and segments of our population want to degrade our American Citizenship to the point where it has no value or meaning.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"This amnesty will give citizenship to only 1.1 to 1.3 million illegal aliens. We will secure the borders henceforth. We will never again bring forward another amnestybill like this."

-- Massachusetts Senator Ted Kennedy on the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 19869884.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

DEMOCRATS ARE LIARS!

"The agreement we just reached is the best possible chance we will have in
years to secure our borders, bring millions of people out of the shadows and
into the sunshine of America"
May 17, 2007

Ted Kennedy -- Senator from Massachusetts
Member of the Democratic Party

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#3 Apr 28, 2013
"An undocumented immigrant's plea to pursue the American Dream"

Definitions:

Alien, Immigrant, Illegal Alien, Undocumented Immigrant

These related terms are often used in deliberately confusing and conflicting
ways. Here is a set of definitions that will help you sort out the
difference.
IMMIGRANT: In popular usage, an "immigrant" is generally understood to be a
person who migrates to another country, usually for permanent residence.
Under this definition, therefore, an "immigrant" is an alien admitted to the
U.S. as a lawful permanent resident. The emphasis in this definition is
upon the presumptions that (1) the immigrant followed U.S. laws and
procedures in establishing residence in our country; (2) he or she wishes to
reside here permanently; and (3) he or she swears allegiance to our country
or at least solemnly affirms that he/she will observe and respect our laws
and our Constitution.

ALIEN: By contrast, an "alien" is generally understood to be a foreigner --
a person who comes from a foreign country -- who does not owe allegiance to
our country.

ILLEGAL ALIEN: An "illegal alien" is a foreigner who (1) does not owe
allegiance to our country; and (2) who has violated our laws and customs in
establishing residence in our country. He or she is therefore a criminal
under applicable U.S. laws.

The term "illegal alien" is used by U.S. citizens who believe that
non-citizens entering our country must comply with our immigration laws.

The term "illegal alien" is predicated upon U.S. immigration law
which requires foreigners entering the U.S. to comply with our country's
rules and laws regarding entry into, and residence within, our country.

UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANT: The term "undocumented immigrant" is an oxymoron
(the parts conflict). An immigrant is synonymous with "permanent legal
resident." The old term for the document authorizing a permanent legal
resident is "green card." The term "undocumented" is derived from the
accurate term "undocumented aliens" who are often called "border crossers."
Proper terms are "illegal alien" or "undocumented alien" but not
"undocumented immigrant." Although not commonly used, the term "documented
alien" accurately refers to foreign nationals who have an unexpired
non-immigrant visa such as H-1B.

Most U.S. citizens do not use the term "undocumented immigrant"
and prefer, instead, the more descriptive and accurate term "illegal alien".



*The term "undocumented immigrant" is used by those who believe in
"open borders", i.e., non-regulation of foreigners entering into and
assuming residence in the U.S., including even those foreigners who owe
allegiance to a foreign government and/or who may intend harm to the U.S.

http://www.adversity.net/Terms_Definitions/TE...
American

United States

#6 Apr 28, 2013
I say deport deport deport. They take our jobs and live on our taxpayers dime. Depend on us for medical so they can have children here to get more tax payer money. They don't want to be citizens or they would have came legally. Fix the boarder! I think most of us would give money for gas to take them home!
Exactly

Kansas City, MO

#7 Apr 28, 2013
Proud not to be mexican wrote:
This piece of shit, like all illegal aliens, has a sense of entitlement that blinds her to the fact that she is a liar, criminal, trespasser, lowlife invader. I want her and all of the wet backs in her family deported before she drops an anchor baby. Who is paying for this fat bitch's lifestyle? Deport deport deport.
Amen!

“Legals against Illegals!”

Since: Dec 11

Willing to stand and Fight!

#8 Apr 28, 2013
Proud not to be mexican wrote:
This piece of shit, like all illegal aliens, has a sense of entitlement that blinds her to the fact that she is a liar, criminal, trespasser, lowlife invader. I want her and all of the wet backs in her family deported before she drops an anchor baby. Who is paying for this fat bitch's lifestyle? Deport deport deport.
Agree!
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

#9 Apr 28, 2013
I'll buy her a new pair of walking shoes and she can take another 1500 mile walk right back to her own Country... When did amnesty become a right???? Come on people. Law's don't apply to this bunch.
bob

Phoenix, AZ

#10 Apr 28, 2013
There is no such thing as an "undocumented American ". Your either American or your not. shes not .How did she have ID to get on a plane??? Where did the money for the ticket come from???
Dreaming of Healthcare

Long Beach, CA

#11 Apr 28, 2013
Dreaming of Healthcare
http://youtu.be/sK6IG67IuLI

I'm undocumented.

Soy undocumentada.

I was born in Mexico.

I'm originally from the Philippines.

I was brought to this country by my parents when I was 4 years old.

Right now I live in Orange County, California, East Los Angeles, California, Fresno, California.

I work.

I pay taxes and I'm undocumented.

I'm undocumented but I dream that one day we'll all be treated as one people.

Because we are all one people.

One people.

Somos iguales.

We work hard and we're strong.

But everyone gets sick sometimes.

And yet many of us don't have healthcare.

Cannot get health insurance.

Going to the doctor is just something foreign to us.

Now our country has spoken.

Saying that everyone should have affordable health care.

Doe's that mean everyone everyone?

Does everyone include me?

Us too?

Doesn't it make more sense to keep us all healthy instead of treating us after we get sick.

I dream that one day, today, everyone will include me.

Everyone will include all of us.

All of us!

All of us.

Nosotras.

Because health happens when we dream together.
bob

Phoenix, AZ

#12 Apr 28, 2013
seems to me they have the American dream over anyone else that would have liked to come here . or that is legally here now. a piece of paper means what ??? that they can go home and come back ??? Why would they want to leave??/ dont they just love it here???
bob

Phoenix, AZ

#13 Apr 28, 2013
Dreaming of Healthcare wrote:
Dreaming of Healthcare
http://youtu.be/sK6IG67IuLI
I'm undocumented.
Soy undocumentada.
I was born in Mexico.
I'm originally from the Philippines.
I was brought to this country by my parents when I was 4 years old.
Right now I live in Orange County, California, East Los Angeles, California, Fresno, California.
I work.
I pay taxes and I'm undocumented.
I'm undocumented but I dream that one day we'll all be treated as one people.
Because we are all one people.
One people.
Somos iguales.
We work hard and we're strong.
But everyone gets sick sometimes.
And yet many of us don't have healthcare.
Cannot get health insurance.
Going to the doctor is just something foreign to us.
Now our country has spoken.
Saying that everyone should have affordable health care.
Doe's that mean everyone everyone?
Does everyone include me?
Us too?
Doesn't it make more sense to keep us all healthy instead of treating us after we get sick.
I dream that one day, today, everyone will include me.
Everyone will include all of us.
All of us!
All of us.
Nosotras.
Because health happens when we dream together.
Why does your name say Las Vegas?? How do you work without valid Id ??? I doubt you pay very much in taxes if at all and really sales tax doesnt count. Save money so that when you get sick youll have it . If SS was not required by law no one would have to pay it . And we could put that into our own health care pot. find a job that has insurance for its employees . If you cant find one .there is a reason for that . your not supposed to be here.

“One Night”

Since: Aug 12

It Just Disappeared

#15 Apr 28, 2013
Love, American Style TV theme song
http://youtu.be/w3DpTs-iV7U

“Legals against Illegals!”

Since: Dec 11

Willing to stand and Fight!

#16 Apr 28, 2013
Dreaming of Healthcare wrote:
Dreaming of Healthcare
http://youtu.be/sK6IG67IuLI
I'm undocumented.
Soy undocumentada.
I was born in Mexico.
I'm originally from the Philippines.
I was brought to this country by my parents when I was 4 years old.
Right now I live in Orange County, California, East Los Angeles, California, Fresno, California.
I work.
I pay taxes and I'm undocumented.
I'm undocumented but I dream that one day we'll all be treated as one people.
Because we are all one people.
One people.
Somos iguales.
We work hard and we're strong.
But everyone gets sick sometimes.
And yet many of us don't have healthcare.
Cannot get health insurance.
Going to the doctor is just something foreign to us.
Now our country has spoken.
Saying that everyone should have affordable health care.
Doe's that mean everyone everyone?
Does everyone include me?
Us too?
Doesn't it make more sense to keep us all healthy instead of treating us after we get sick.
I dream that one day, today, everyone will include me.
Everyone will include all of us.
All of us!
All of us.
Nosotras.
Because health happens when we dream together.
you say:"Now our country has spoken."

America is NOT your country,you are a illegal alien,a lawbreaker!

your country is the Philippines. If you need health care then go back there and ask for it!
ronnie

Richmond, UT

#17 Apr 28, 2013
Dreaming of Healthcare wrote:
Dreaming of Healthcare
http://youtu.be/sK6IG67IuLI
I'm undocumented.
Soy undocumentada.
I was born in Mexico.
I'm originally from the Philippines.
I was brought to this country by my parents when I was 4 years old.
Right now I live in Orange County, California, East Los Angeles, California, Fresno, California.
I work.
I pay taxes and I'm undocumented.
I'm undocumented but I dream that one day we'll all be treated as one people.
Because we are all one people.
One people.
Somos iguales.
We work hard and we're strong.
But everyone gets sick sometimes.
And yet many of us don't have healthcare.
Cannot get health insurance.
Going to the doctor is just something foreign to us.
Now our country has spoken.
Saying that everyone should have affordable health care.
Doe's that mean everyone everyone?
Does everyone include me?
Us too?
Doesn't it make more sense to keep us all healthy instead of treating us after we get sick.
I dream that one day, today, everyone will include me.
Everyone will include all of us.
All of us!
All of us.
Nosotras.
Because health happens when we dream together.
I was born here, I dream of the day when my premiums will reduced so I don't have to pay for millions of illegals aliens that have stolen my Country and my dream.... dream on loser...

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#18 Apr 28, 2013
We don't care, deport them all, they have a country.

“I just hate stupid people”

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#19 Apr 29, 2013
I told how the liberal/communist media works.

They will fill Americans heads with touchy-feely politically correct love fest stories and how much illegal aliens love us all and just want to work.

What they won't tell you is the number of illegal aliens in prison, how many Americans were raped, robbed and killed just last by illegals.

They also won't show you how the gangs are shooting up neighborhoods, pro Hispanic groups aligned with the Democrat Party burn the US flag and talk of mass murdering of Americans.

Nope, just touchy-feely stories for the gullible and the stupid to believe.

“Better Dead than red!”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#20 Apr 29, 2013
Magadala wrote:
"What do you want to do with me What do you want to do with us..."

This is not our responsibility and reflective of your entitlement mentality. It's as though they are saying, "(sigh) We are here now, what are YOU going to do! My answer, LEAVE!

If you read or heard her "speech" you must question how her Baptist Minister window washing father and the unemployed health worker mother support their children w/o welfare!!! Don't say anchor, she arrive at 8!!! Plus, I believe this chick is a poster child who I pursuing a law degree, where is the $$$ coming from?

Lastly, did you note the jobs that her siblings had, yes, jobs that Americans would do!

Enough of the complaining about the blisters and the cold during the trek, as with coming here illegally, this something you chose!
Totally agree with you
Magadala

Gig Harbor, WA

#21 Apr 29, 2013
Proud not to be mexican wrote:
This piece of shit, like all illegal aliens, has a sense of entitlement that blinds her to the fact that she is a liar, criminal, trespasser, lowlife invader. I want her and all of the wet backs in her family deported before she drops an anchor baby. Who is paying for this fat bitch's lifestyle? Deport deport deport.
You mentioned the physical characteristic, and I wasn't going to say anything, but if I trekked a she says she did, I think I would be showing more muscular definition...know what I mean? Oh well, off topic!
Magadala

Gig Harbor, WA

#22 Apr 29, 2013
bob wrote:
seems to me they have the American dream over anyone else that would have liked to come here . or that is legally here now. a piece of paper means what ??? that they can go home and come back ??? Why would they want to leave??/ dont they just love it here???
Saw it! Ain't feeling it! They live in their own bubble and think their pain overrides ours! They don't realize that we belong here legally and are going through economic strife, trying to feed our families in the only country that is OURS!!!
They totally disregard the environment in which they live and think that theirs is the only priority...when, in fact, they and their families have the choice to leave.
sba131

United States

#24 Apr 30, 2013
ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>I was born here, I dream of the day when my premiums will reduced so I don't have to pay for millions of illegals aliens that have stolen my Country and my dream.... dream on loser...
Right on!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guayaquil, Ecuador Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Inscripciones Aspirantes Policia Nacional del E... (Mar '13) Aug '14 katherine Parrales 6
Savor the flavors of South Florida at Doral's S... (Dec '13) Dec '13 WE JUST DONT CARE 30
Ecuador Tour Focusing on Retirement Planning An... (Nov '13) Dec '13 margaret 2
Donde Votar Elecciones Ecuador 2014 (Sep '13) Sep '13 Farras 1
McDonald’s demandado por producir carne no apta... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Farras 1
Estudiantes podrían perder cupos por protestar ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Farras 1
Nana esposa de Jorge Luis del Hierro está embar... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Farras 1
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:22 am PST