Accidental Overdose Killed Heath Ledger
Feb 6, 2008 | Posted by: CBS 4 | Full story: CBS 4
“He was just taking off and to lose his life at such a young age is a tragic loss.”
Heath Ledger died of an accidental overdose of prescription drugs that included painkillers, sleeping pills and anti-anxiety medication, the New York City medical examiner said Wednesday.
"Mr. Heath Ledger died as the result of acute intoxication by the combined effects of oxycodone, hydrocodone, diazepam, temazepam, alprazolam and doxylamine," medical examiner's spokeswoman Ellen Borakove said in a statement.
The drugs are the generic names for the OxyContin painkiller, the anti-anxiety drug Valium, Xanax, an anti-anxiety drug, and the sleep aids Restoril and Unisom. Hydrocodone is another name for ibuprofen. Read more
176 Users are viewing the OxyContin, Roxicodone, Oxycodone Forum right now
|addicted to this forum||2 min||DZBLND||28|
|fla mike||3 min||flamike13||1,304|
|DEA - New law on filling your narcotic prescrip... (Feb '12)||10 min||kiltrina||1,137|
|All of the BLACK friends I have made in Phoenix||11 min||treezeeez||78|
|blues overnight or 2nd day||46 min||Frank||44|
|Anyone get suboxone? Phoenix AZ (Apr '12)||1 hr||treezeeez||235|
|Diluadid and oxycotin at affordable prices||2 hr||nanga boko||1|
|Reliable pain medication.||3 hr||Jess311420||108|
|Philadelphia Heroin Harm Reduction vol 2||6 hr||PdxDude||782|