I have only tried this on the new OP Oxycotin 80 mg round blue pills.(one side has OP, and the other 80)
you need your pill(s)
a large spoon
a toaster oven
and a cotton filter
1. Scrape off the coating on the pill
2. cut into the smallest pieces you can or smash to powder (i am not patient enough to have found a quick and effective way to smash it, so I just dice it into many tiny fragments of pill)
3. put the pieces or powder into the spoon and set in toaster oven (on toast as temperature)
4. turn on and watch for the pill to turn into a golden brown (like a toasted marshmallow)
5. put 1 1/2(ccs) syringe fulls of sterile water into the spoon on top of the golden brown pieces, stir lightly and turn toaster oven on again.
6. have the cotton filter ready.
7. watch the water boil and let boil for a few moments
8. pour a little bit more water in spoon, mix and set to a boil again.
9. quickly drop the filter in (water might still be bubbling a little) and suck up all of the mixture you possibly can, and fill the rest of the syringe with cold water (so you don't burn the fuck out of your veins)
10. get rid of air bubbles and slam that shit!(the water will be a slightly brown colour, but if you've ever slammed tar, it shouldn't phase you.
I heard about the change from OC to OP and immediately knew that it was the stupidest idea any fucking doctor had ever come up with.
I knew it would only be a small amount of time before someone came up with how you can still slam the shit or abuse it in some way, and in the mean time... junkies will still be junkies, but oc junkies switched to Heroin and a lot of them od'd because they didn't know that heroin is stronger....
and yeah, a lot of my friends died, and I sold them the shit that killed them. I'm not proud of what i do, or what I've done and I don't recommend that anyone start doing drugs... but I do know that it is not an easy thing to just stop doing once you start. people will always be junkies, and changing a pill is not going to stop them, we will always find a way, or die trying. So really, the doctor who decided to "junkie proof" the oc's is now responsible for 8 of my friends deaths. I hope it was worth it.