Mother-daughter duo introduces new pe...

Mother-daughter duo introduces new perspective on tea

There are 3 comments on the Charleston Daily Mail story from Jul 7, 2011, titled Mother-daughter duo introduces new perspective on tea. In it, Charleston Daily Mail reports that:

Debbie Smith, 38, and her daughter, Jerica Hall, 21, of Teays Valley created their company, TeaCo, in 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Daily Mail.

oh my

Martinsville, VA

#1 Jul 7, 2011
This is crazy! The mother is supposed to be in jail. She was found guilty of fraud and tax evasion and now she owns two businesses and isn't serving time. Our justice system at it's finest!!! All this while she let's her husband serve time in prison for crimes she committed. She is a real piece of work!
name change

Martinsville, VA

#2 Jul 7, 2011
I wonder why she isn't using her real last name of Joyce. I know why because she is supposed to be at the same country club I mean prison that Martha Stewart was in at Alderson.

Beckley, WV

#3 Jul 9, 2011

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lobbyist Money + Right-Wing Extremists = Tea Party (Apr '09) Mar 15 BLTillerson 27
Monglea tea-lost Cajun tea (Feb '11) Jan '18 Jakkiaf 10
News MEDWATCH: This dieters' drink may not be your c... (Mar '07) Jan '18 shearwiz 155
News What is the Best Brand of Green Tea? (Apr '07) Jan '18 leandres 84
Made a simple guide to help friends that are ne... Nov '17 what I do 2
News Yerba Mate (Jan '13) Oct '17 mahalotea 4
News Variety is the spice for younger tea drinkers (Aug '17) Oct '17 mahalotea 2