Weight loss Tea
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
puerh

United States

#28 Oct 7, 2010
does it really work???????how much tea bags do i need to drink a day too lose weigh faster???
puerh

United States

#29 Oct 7, 2010
jojo wrote:
Mary, I have just bought Pu Erth tea and was wondering how many times you drink the tea during the day.
take it 3 times a day..MORNING,AFTERNOON AND EVENING,, SOME SAY IT'S BETTER WHEN DRINK IT AFTER A MEAL....
cheeser

UK

#31 Jul 14, 2011
http://hosted.comm100.com/Forum/Phentermine-D...
i don't really think that green tea helps me to lose weight unless I consume lots of it and get the caffeine high that reduces my appetite.
Exercise is truely the best weight loss like running, swimming, cycling and skipping etc.
I always have a flucuating weight around my waist and I find that only aerobic exercise loses me weight.
Walking does nothing buy jogging does. Green tea just makes me want to wee alot. Maybe it does work but not for me.
chap

Venice, CA

#32 Jul 27, 2011
I found some great tea selections from this site thebostontea
chap

Venice, CA

#33 Jul 27, 2011
Mary Thompson wrote:
Has anyone tried the new weight loss tea called Pu-Erth. It's wonderful. I have been drinking it for 2 weeks now and have lost 7 Lbs. I was quite suprsed to find it does not make you go to the toliet. Its detoxs your body also. I managed to find it on the website www.Stayhealthyoz.com.au
Tasty too. I would love to hear what other people think of it....
I found some at www.thebostontea.com . in their shop. very cool
Mike Ledford

Charlottesville, VA

#35 Sep 13, 2011
Pu? no thanks.

Cherry, interesting post. Aside from burning more calories, green tea also can help memory. Check this out. http://www.antiagingjournal.org/green-tea-mem...
Emma

Kansas City, MO

#36 May 7, 2012
Weight Loss Tea - http://bit.ly/ICwhC0 Just wanted to write and say that I'm VERY satisfied with my purchase.
Nathan Wakeford of Somage

Kew, Australia

#37 Jul 14, 2012
To my knowledge one of the best teas for weight loss is GABA tea. An antioxidant rich tea that contains GABA gamma-aminobutyric acid, a natural relaxant and matabolizor of fats. www.somage.com.au
Needtolooseweigh t

United States

#39 Sep 11, 2012
Where can you get this kind of tea at?
Herbal slim tea

Indore, India

#42 Dec 16, 2012
Welcome to veganskyshop.Here you will find best products for losing your weight.Herbal slim oil is the best way to reduce your weight frequently.
puerh tea

United States

#44 Jun 3, 2013
Liz Craft wrote:
Pu Erh or Oolong are exceptional weight loss teas. Oolong from the Wuyi region of China likely works best. Pu erh smells earthy, but a good pu erh will be incredibly smooth. My local tea shop, SensibiliTas ( www.sensibiliteasonline.com ) carries a really good pu erh called Immortal Nectar 1997. I lost 14 lbs in 3 weeks and my cholesterol went down too.(84 points!)
She doesn't have this tea on the website yet, but she accepts phone orders, email orders and mail orders. teasmith@sensibiliteasonline.c om
How many time you drank tea? Exerscise,diet change at all also?
taniaalicia

Sydney, Australia

#48 May 21, 2015
I have been drinking Skinny Time Tea which is a weight loss detox tea and have lost weight without havng to diet. It contains Puerh Tea, Green Tea, Garcinia Cambogia and other weight loss herbs. I definitely believe that the combination of these tea is responsible as I googled them and all are scientifically supported to encourage weight loss. I bought it from this website: http//www.skinnytimetea.info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Made a simple guide to help friends that are ne... Oct 15 TeaCultureWorldwide 1
News Yerba Mate (Jan '13) Oct 12 mahalotea 4
News Variety is the spice for younger tea drinkers Oct 12 mahalotea 2
News The 5 Best Benefits Of Green Tea (Aug '14) Aug '17 Imperialteagarden 4
News Lobbyist Money + Right-Wing Extremists = Tea Party (Apr '09) Aug '17 Ordo Seclorum 26
Monglea tea-lost Cajun tea (Feb '11) Jul '17 quintessa 9
Coca tea for Energy and Vitamins (Apr '06) Jun '17 AmPieJam UncleSam 16
More from around the web