Lyndhurst Physician Offers Advice For...

Lyndhurst Physician Offers Advice For Long Life | Ohio News Network (ONN)

There are 1 comment on the 10TV WBNS story from May 23, 2011, titled Lyndhurst Physician Offers Advice For Long Life | Ohio News Network (ONN). In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

Medical doctor Todd Pesek seeks a natural solution instead of prescription medicine with his patients at his northeast Ohio practice, the Great Lakes Health Institute.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

Columbus, OH

#1 May 25, 2011
My opinion is to avoid most doctors because they look for anything to give you pills. Those pills cause more harm at times, than the problem taken for.

The key is exercise and proper eating habits. Minimize red meat consumption and eat in moderation with appropriate portion sizes. It's easier to do this than to wait until a problem occurs from poor habits.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News MEDWATCH: This dieters' drink may not be your c... (Mar '07) Oct 13 Regrets 152
News 11 Weird DIY Beauty Treatments That Really Do Work Oct 4 Spotted Girl 20
News Kellogg's opening cereal cafe in Times Square Jun '16 Spotted Girl 4
News Please put coffee grounds around soil around pl... Jun '16 hardworker 3
News The French connection: New mural at Charleston ... Jun '16 halcyonplacecharl... 1
Tea Journey May '16 Trevor Rose 1
News Russia's tea trade goes cold (Feb '16) Feb '16 BOYCOTT NAZI RUSSIA 1
More from around the web