Bachmann flubs Revolutionary War geog...

Bachmann flubs Revolutionary War geography in NH

There are 30 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Mar 14, 2011, titled Bachmann flubs Revolutionary War geography in NH. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann of Minnesota stood before New Hampshire Republicans with a tea bag clutched in her hand Saturday, but her grasp on Revolutionary War geography wasn't quite as tight.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WHO

Scranton, PA

#1 Mar 14, 2011
"The real problem is the arrogant elites in Washington, D.C., who think they know how to run your lives far better than you," she said. "You can't be trusted to run your lives, they have to run your lives for you."
That's rich- too bad that she doesn't apply the same logic to the Abortion debate. It seems that conservatives cannot allow themselves to trust people to make their own decisions.....
CAN YOU SAY "HYPOCRITES"?
WHO

Scranton, PA

#2 Mar 14, 2011
This has to be at least a half-dozen screw-ups for her... How many times will this stupid broad screw up before she realizes that it might be a good idea to spend 5 minutes researching the FACTS about things she is going to comment on first before she speaks? This moron makes Sarah Palin and Christine O'Donnell both look like Einsteins (and I thought that they were stupid as a rock)!
Forest Gump

Scranton, PA

#3 Mar 14, 2011
"Stupid is as stupid does"
Katie Couric

Scranton, PA

#4 Mar 14, 2011
This broad is dumber than Palin!
Katie Couric

Scranton, PA

#5 Mar 14, 2011
She doesn't even know what "socialist" means.......... dumb b%tch!
McCarthy was right

Bedford, TX

#6 Mar 14, 2011
Haha!
She has a long way to go to catch up with "gaff-a-day" Joe Biden or Obama's frequent misspeaking (even with a teleprompter in front of him.)
:^)
Kareem N Mikoffee

United States

#7 Mar 14, 2011
This is a story when Obama defecates on the Constitution everyday.
Manny

York, PA

#8 Mar 14, 2011
Yeah, well at least she knows that there aren't 57 states, that New England isn't a state and that Guam won't tip over because there's too many people on the island.
Wall Street Government

Vero Beach, FL

#9 Mar 15, 2011
Manny wrote:
Yeah, well at least she knows that there aren't 57 states, that New England isn't a state and that Guam won't tip over because there's too many people on the island.
She does? She also claims our founding fathers ended slavery, Abe Lincoln was a "founding father"? Her latest "re-writing" of history, I wouldn't be claiming "at least she knows" because you don't.
Wall Street Government

Vero Beach, FL

#10 Mar 15, 2011
Kareem N Mikoffee wrote:
This is a story when Obama defecates on the Constitution everyday.
Be specific, what did he do to the constitution?
Frosty

York, PA

#11 Mar 15, 2011
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text> She does? She also claims our founding fathers ended slavery, Abe Lincoln was a "founding father"? Her latest "re-writing" of history, I wouldn't be claiming "at least she knows" because you don't.
Yeah, well Al Gore didn't know who the founding fathers were either. "Who are those guys", he asked. I think you're just making this up anyway. I never heard her say that.
WHO

Scranton, PA

#12 Mar 15, 2011
McCarthy was right wrote:
Haha!
She has a long way to go to catch up with "gaff-a-day" Joe Biden or Obama's frequent misspeaking (even with a teleprompter in front of him.)
:^)
My god, are you forgetting about your hero Dubya? Who was more of a screw-up when speaking publicly than Dubya?
WHO

Scranton, PA

#13 Mar 15, 2011
Frosty wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, well Al Gore didn't know who the founding fathers were either. "Who are those guys", he asked. I think you're just making this up anyway. I never heard her say that.
Maybe you should watch the news douchewad..........

If anyone is making crap up, it's you
McCarthy was right

United States

#14 Mar 15, 2011
WHO wrote:
<quoted text>
My god, are you forgetting about your hero Dubya? Who was more of a screw-up when speaking publicly than Dubya?
It's not surprising that the point flew right over your head.

It takes a special kind of clueless ignorance to throw stones at Bachman when you live in a great big glass house still being constructed by "gaff-a-day" Biden and "gaff-a-week-in-spite-of- my-teleprompter" Obama.

P.S. It also takes a special kind of clueless ignorance to assume that anyone who disagrees with you must "love" Bush.
Cornfused

Mount Laurel, NJ

#15 Mar 15, 2011
WHO wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should watch the news douchewad..........
If anyone is making crap up, it's you
Maybe you should. Remember Obama saying there were 57 states? That was documented.
WHO

Scranton, PA

#16 Mar 15, 2011
Cornfused wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should. Remember Obama saying there were 57 states? That was documented.
Not unless you consider "Fixed News" as a credible news source, A-hole
WHO

Scranton, PA

#17 Mar 15, 2011
McCarthy was right wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not surprising that the point flew right over your head.
It takes a special kind of clueless ignorance to throw stones at Bachman when you live in a great big glass house still being constructed by "gaff-a-day" Biden and "gaff-a-week-in-spite-of- my-teleprompter" Obama.
P.S. It also takes a special kind of clueless ignorance to assume that anyone who disagrees with you must "love" Bush.
Did McCarthy declare you an idiot? I thought so....
Freeper

Mount Laurel, NJ

#18 Mar 15, 2011
WHO wrote:
<quoted text>
Did McCarthy declare you an idiot? I thought so....
Why don't you go back to first base?
McCarthy was right

United States

#19 Mar 15, 2011
Freeper wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you go back to first base?
Because he strikes out with every post.

Ba-Da-Bum
McCarthy Sympathizer

York, PA

#20 Mar 15, 2011
Dearest YDR/TOPIX: Henceforth, please label EACH and EVERY thread as "ONLY" DEMOCRAT or REPUBLICAN (choose one). Readers MUST register as (D) or (R) prior to posting.(I's) don't even count! Then we may pat each other on the back, without this ever fighting/name calling. Anyway, THEM THERE Demorats suck! Thank you for your kind consideration!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The French connection: New mural at Charleston ... Jun 12 halcyonplacecharl... 1
News Please put coffee grounds around soil around pl... May '16 Male 2
Tea Journey May '16 Trevor Rose 1
News Russia's tea trade goes cold Feb '16 BOYCOTT NAZI RUSSIA 1
Tenota Tea Notes - Coupon Code "teadeal" 20% Off. Feb '16 tenotateanotes 2
News Tea partiers vow revenge (Mar '10) Jan '16 Hugh Heffner 489
Acid Reflux from tea (Oct '06) Jan '16 Faire 1 48
More from around the web