How not to get the swine flu

How not to get the swine flu

There are 6 comments on the Bennington Banner story from Oct 1, 2009, titled How not to get the swine flu. In it, Bennington Banner reports that:

Well, look at thetime. Aren't we expecting the Return of the Bride of the Son of the Swine Flu pretty soon? That's right.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bennington Banner.

kerry

Carlyle, IL

#1 Oct 1, 2009
Number 9 shows you're a d-bag like the rest of the liberal media!

“Lifes A Trip With Proper Equip”

Since: Apr 09

McHenry, Md

#2 Oct 2, 2009
11. Stay away from RV's adult toy collection and barn yard playmates.
LSU

United States

#3 Oct 2, 2009
Who Gives A Rats S wrote:
11. Stay away from RV's adult toy collection and barn yard playmates.
Alex has first dibs on those!
endthefed

Burlington, VT

#6 Oct 5, 2009
Vermontica

Brookline, MA

#7 Oct 10, 2009
Thanks to the media, We are all terrified ( well, most of us!) of catching this >instant death sentence< commonly referred to as swine flu.....
When in reality its just like any other flu, cold, or stomach bug! The only people who need to worry are people who are already sick, or have compromised immune systems.
My family will NOT be getting the vaccine....
Despite my STRONG objections, my 11 yr. old daughter was FORCED to have a Pertussis vaccine ( we lived in NY. at that time)
I was told by her doctor & school that if I continued to deny them permission to vaccinate her, that they would not allow her to attend school and they would contact Social Services, who would have me arrested for NEGLECT!
So, in fear of losing my child, I was defeated. I agreed to allow them to vaccinate her. Within 3 days my daughter had severe Pneumonia and needed to be hospitalized!
I have since moved back to VT. where I have the right to deny any or all vaccinations.
Dont believe everything you hear....Dont get "caught up" in the media created hysteria.....and DONT be afraid to take a stand and FIGHT for your rights as a parent!
Do your own research and then decide whats best for yourself and your children.
Get Real

Northfield, VT

#8 Oct 10, 2009
Hey Folks lets get real here. The ones that really get sick are us working fools. My research has shown that if you do the following you most likely will not to die of any illness such as the swine flu, cancer or heart disease.

1.Go on welfare
2.Drink lots of liquids preferable beer or liquor
3.Smoke lots of cigarettes and or pot.
4.Have lots of unprotected sex and have as many children as possible
5.Get arrested at least once a month
6.Watch lots of TV
7.Do not even consider getting a job.
You must be careful though because you do run a higher risk of being killed in a boating accident while bass fishing or snowmobiling.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scotch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Add Analog Watch Co. eco-friendly watches to yo... (Dec '14) Dec '14 stefan 1
News How this Japanese whisky became the world's best (Dec '14) Dec '14 Switches 48
Macallan Fine Oak 21 Year FOR SALE (May '13) Jun '13 Terry 3
Macallan Fine Oak 21 Year Scotch FOR SALE (May '13) May '13 naterizzle 1
News N. J. bars caught passing off dirty water, rubb... (May '13) May '13 Tipsy 2
News 6K gallons of Scotch accidentally flushed down ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Utica34 1
News 6K gallons of scotch accidentally flushed down ... (Feb '13) Mar '13 reality 4
More from around the web