'Bourbon Women': Whiskey isn't just a...

'Bourbon Women': Whiskey isn't just a man's drink

There are 21 comments on the Public Opinion story from Apr 11, 2011, titled 'Bourbon Women': Whiskey isn't just a man's drink. In it, Public Opinion reports that:

Marketing executive Peggy Noe Stevens sticks to basics when savoring Kentucky bourbon - no splash of water, just ice, stacked.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#23 May 12, 2011
Hayseed wrote:
<quoted text>
It's cute in the beginning, but eventually she's a giggling idiot/swearing/crying/flirty mess. Even later that night somebody's going to be holding her hair back while she prays to the porcelain god. When she comes to - she doesn't remember dancing on the bar or slapping the bouncer. She's crying to friends because she can't remember where/why she got the hip tattoo and nose ring. Stick to 420 and all you'll have to remember is where you left the nacho chips and twinkees.
what a shit ... everyone looks at himself and his surroundings ... I am - a woman and I love whiskey (Johnnie Walker Red Label whiskey ( http://www.joyspirits.com/product/johnnie-wal... )...mmm...yummie), and most importantly has never been in this situation ! where do you get such the perverse notion about the women who know how to enjoy strong and exquisite drinks?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liquor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Value of old old liquor (Oct '09) Mon Tra 94
News New distillery launching in Clifton Park next week Sep 27 Dennis S 15
News St. Augustine Distillery to release Discovery S... Sep 24 Edward 2
News Review: Agavales Gold Tequila, a high-quality t... (Nov '09) Sep 11 Resonable farts 7
News Free Moonshine Tastings in Gatlinburg, Tennessee (May '12) Sep '15 Chelsea 16
News Tequila fest Sep '15 DC Dave 5
News Ballantine's invents glass for sipping whisky i... Sep '15 SpaceBlues 1
More from around the web