Southern "CRYSTAL" Comfort liquor

Posted in the Liquor Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Old Dog

Allen Park, MI

#1 Apr 21, 2009
Anyone out there with info on a Southern Comfort product made back in the day called "Crystal Comfort". Im sure it was distilled at Browns and was made for women. Anything else?? Have an UNcracked bottle.
Mozilla

United States

#2 May 9, 2009
That product flopped. Good luck in finding any.

Southern Comfort is just vodka and flavorings which is not very impressive to a bourbon drinker. Also, keep your eyes peeled for Frost 8/80 which was another Brown Foreman clear product. It was made from bourbon that was filtered until it was clear.
Old Dog

Allen Park, MI

#3 May 13, 2009
I have an unopened bottle 1/5th, thats why I was asking...Now it would be a collector's item??
Mozilla

United States

#4 May 13, 2009
Well, to be a collectors item....it must be desirable. Since, all those vodka copies flopped...I doubt that too many even remember it.

If your looking to sell it and make some money...I feel like you're expecting more than what you will receive.

It is also illegal to sell alcohol without a license.

Good luck either way.
Old Dog

Allen Park, MI

#5 May 13, 2009
thanks boss man, I expected it to be worthless...
Appreciate your time.
david

Moodus, CT

#6 May 18, 2009
I am looking to buy your bottle of Crystal Comfort... can we set something up? please e-mail davidstern01 at g mail dot com
cc lover

Murrysville, PA

#7 May 28, 2009
I too have been looking for crystal comfort...we just finished off the last of a bottle we had this past summer....personally, if I were you, I'd crack it open and enjoy. It's good with cranberry juice or just plain soda water.
Mozilla

United States

#8 Jun 8, 2009
Anyone else interested in a Crystal Comfort 1.75 ltr?
tmaxjet

Culpeper, VA

#9 Jul 1, 2009
Old Dog wrote:
Anyone out there with info on a Southern Comfort product made back in the day called "Crystal Comfort". Im sure it was distilled at Browns and was made for women. Anything else?? Have an UNcracked bottle.
Yeah! I remember that Product it was sold back in the early nintys and than disappeared it was a very good drink and most of all you had no hang over it was nice. I think Southern Comfort just stop making it.
tmaxjet

Culpeper, VA

#10 Jul 1, 2009
Yeah! I remember that Product it was sold back in the early nintys and than disappeared it was a very good drink and most of all you had no hang over it was nice. I think Southern Comfort just stop making it.
Alicia

Milford, CT

#11 Jul 6, 2009
Mozilla wrote:
Yes....been looking to purchase a bottle for my dad...
Alicia

Milford, CT

#12 Jul 6, 2009
aliciajs at optonline dot net
Mark

Lawrenceburg, KY

#13 Aug 5, 2009
Old Dog wrote:
I'll buy the bottle of crystal comfort from you. how much?
Mozilla

Austin, TX

#14 Aug 18, 2009
Get me your email...and we'll set something up.
k_dunham

Yuba City, CA

#15 Aug 28, 2009
Mozilla wrote:
I'm intrested.
Atticus Winston

Lincoln, RI

#16 Dec 12, 2009
I would love to have some crystal comfort again. That was some good drinking back in the day.

hydrostaticman @yahoo.com
BoostmasterK

Port Jefferson, NY

#17 Dec 12, 2009
I have a fifth of it unopened, I may be convinced to part with instead of drinking. Drop me an email BoostMasterK ##@## gmailDOTcom
kurtsworld007

Roseville, MI

#18 Dec 23, 2009
Mozilla wrote:
yes i would be intrested
kurtsworld007

Roseville, MI

#19 Dec 23, 2009
yes i would be intrested
Mozilla

United States

#20 Dec 23, 2009
sorry, hadn't checked this in a while. drop me a note at [email protected]

shipping a half gallon isn't cheap. usually about $20

will be back after the holiday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liquor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Value of old old liquor (Oct '09) May 12 Superdave3 128
News Gin recalled for having too much alcohol May 5 Suezanne 4
Canadian Masterpiece (Jan '07) Apr '17 Amalie 62
News Bourbon & Beyond Reveals 2017 Lineup Apr '17 ReneCat 1
News Where to eat in Austin now: 6 favorite restaura... Feb '17 FavoritePhartzs 3
Newbie - Wannabe Liqour Collector Feb '17 stefan2k 1
News Rare Scotch whisky tops world record auction price (Oct '07) Feb '17 amdrive 209
More from around the web