Ambex YM-5 coffee roaster for sale

Posted in the Coffee Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bob King

Rochester, IN

#1 Mar 15, 2011
Used Ambex ym-5 for sale. Asking 8,000.00 cash only. Pick up would require truck equipped with lift gate and pallet jack as unit is crated on pallet. This unit was only used to roast several hundred pounds before bussiness owner lost his visa.It has been in storage ever since so this thing is in mint condition. Located in Rochester Indiana. I am not the original owner nor have I roasted any coffee so please go to Ambex with roasting or technical questions. e-mail: bobking@iusb.edu
Jay DeRose

Denver, CO

#2 Apr 3, 2011
i am interested.....can you email me photos....derosejay@gmail.com. ...
Tibbe

United States

#3 Apr 21, 2011
Is this still forsale
Raul Cruz

Longmont, CO

#4 Apr 26, 2011
I'm also very interested: raulcruz01@gmail.com
Bob King wrote:
Used Ambex ym-5 for sale. Asking 8,000.00 cash only. Pick up would require truck equipped with lift gate and pallet jack as unit is crated on pallet. This unit was only used to roast several hundred pounds before bussiness owner lost his visa.It has been in storage ever since so this thing is in mint condition. Located in Rochester Indiana. I am not the original owner nor have I roasted any coffee so please go to Ambex with roasting or technical questions. e-mail: bobking@iusb.edu
Amy

Jupiter, FL

#5 May 3, 2011
Hi Bob,
Is this still for sale?
Thanks,
Amy
Bob King wrote:
imhipp

Germany

#6 May 12, 2011
Bob King wrote:
Do you still have this for sale? can I see pictures? Imhipp@msn.com
Stan Prangnell

Prince George, Canada

#7 May 19, 2011
I'm interested in your Ambex roaster.
Some photos please to centralperc@gmail.com
Thanks,
Stan, Central Perc Coffee
Shaun

Newmarket, Canada

#8 Jun 1, 2011
Is the roaster still available? If so, please reply to darksideroastery@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Shaun
Brook

Findlay, OH

#9 Jun 15, 2011
I am very interested in your ym-5, is it still available, and where are you located?
Thanks,
Brook
imhipp

Apo, AE

#10 Jul 3, 2011
I wonder is this still available? Would you email me at imhipp@msn.com ?
CJG

Lenexa, KS

#11 Jul 19, 2011
Anyone interested in my used (less than one year old) Ambex YM-2 Model.
in mint condition and asking $6,800. Pickup would be in Kansas. Great condition
Jay DeRose wrote:
i am interested.....can you email me photos....derosejay@gmail.com. ...
Shaun

Newmarket, Canada

#12 Aug 1, 2011
I have a jazzy little red and stainless Toper. This is a 5 kg TKMSX shop roaster. It is set up for natural gas. This roaster has the capacity for 10kg-30kg per hour and has an average roasting time of 10-15 minutes depending on roast level (light to dark roast). Chaff collector is included.

This roaster is only 2 years old and has served us well with the farmers markets but, is being replaced by a 10kg unit that will better keep up with our current volume with the new coffee shop and markets. I am motivated to sell this roaster as I do not have room for 2 roasters in my shop. Pics are available upon request.

Asking $9,500.00 Includes shipping anywhere in Canada and most of the U.S.
Blue Moon Coffee

Monson, MA

#14 Aug 9, 2011
I have an Ambex YM-15 available for $12,500. Located in Mass, I will help arrange shipping, or you can pick up.
Nathan Polly

Versailles, KY

#15 Sep 20, 2011
I was wondering if you had already sold that roaster.
Brian

Chambersburg, PA

#16 Oct 3, 2011
Shaun wrote:
I have a jazzy little red and stainless Toper. This is a 5 kg TKMSX shop roaster. It is set up for natural gas. This roaster has the capacity for 10kg-30kg per hour and has an average roasting time of 10-15 minutes depending on roast level (light to dark roast). Chaff collector is included.
This roaster is only 2 years old and has served us well with the farmers markets but, is being replaced by a 10kg unit that will better keep up
with our current volume with the new coffee shop and markets. I am motivated to sell this roaster as I do not have room for 2 roasters in my shop. Pics are available upon request.
Asking $9,500.00 Includes shipping anywhere in
Canada and most of the U.S.
Do you still have it? I'd be interested in pictures. Brbook71@gmail.com
Blue Moon Coffee

Monson, MA

#17 Oct 4, 2011
Nathan Polly wrote:
I was wondering if you had already sold that roaster.
Still have the roaster.
Peter Smuts

Big Sky, MT

#18 Oct 12, 2011
Shaun wrote:
This roaster is only 2 years old and has served us well with the farmers markets but, is being replaced by a 10kg unit that will better keep up with our current volume with the new coffee shop and markets. I am motivated to sell this roaster as I do not have room for 2 roasters in my shop. Pics are available upon request.
Asking $9,500.00 Includes shipping anywhere in Canada and most of the U.S.
send pics please. peter@wildjoescoffee.com
Peter Smuts

Big Sky, MT

#19 Oct 12, 2011
I am interested the Topor 5k roaster. Please send pics to peter@wildjoescoffee.com
Thanks,
Peter
Jhaquise Populo

Lakeland, FL

#20 Jan 23, 2012
If anyone else needs an Ambex YM-5 roaster I am selling one. It's never been used before, and we're selling it simply for college financial and health reasons. We need money ASAP so contact me at my email Pictureframe1275@yahoo.com for more info.
Stone Cutters

Bedford, IN

#21 Feb 1, 2012
Jhaquise Populo wrote:
If anyone else needs an Ambex YM-5 roaster I am selling one. It's never been used before, and we're selling it simply for college financial and health reasons. We need money ASAP so contact me at my email Pictureframe1275@yahoo.com for more info.
I am very interested. What's the price and where are you at?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coffee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New French-flavored cafe coming to Vallejoa s d... Apr '18 Anonymous 3
News Starbucks to train workers on - unconscious bia... Apr '18 Ray Cyst 2
News Starbucks eyes another Murfreesboro store Apr '18 Got it 5
News MPP wants to ban non-compostable coffee pods Mar '18 Ont Green Party c... 1
News Ontario private member's bill proposes ban on n... Mar '18 Ont Green Party V... 1
News Columbus, Ohio's coffee culture Mar '18 a1 b2 c3 d4 e5 f6... 1
Poll How much coffee do you drink in a day? (Apr '15) Mar '18 C Kersey 3