Can Coffee Treat ADHD?

There are 4 comments on the WAPI-AM Birmingham story from Sep 7, 2011, titled Can Coffee Treat ADHD?. In it, WAPI-AM Birmingham reports that:

When Christie Haskell saw the classic symptoms of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, or ADHD, in her 7-year-old son, Rowan, she became concerned.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAPI-AM Birmingham.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3 Nov 26, 2011
While coffee has some antioxidant properties to help detox the body, it is not very effective for treating ADHD. There are however some natural foods that are effective at treating ADHD.

One of them is the natural food Phytoplankton which provides Neurological Support for - Mental alertness, ADHD, Parkinson's, and general dementia.

Midori Greens is a powdered mix that is full of Phytoplankton and other natural ingredients like green tea that is healthy and has no side effects.

You can read about all the customer reviews at http://www.iherbcodes.org/MidoriGreens

I'm sure that most of us parents would much rather trust natural foods for our children than harmful drugs.
Wakefield

Winnipeg, Canada

#4 Nov 27, 2011
Two Trolls pushing product.
Leah

New York, NY

#6 Jan 16, 2012
No, I donít really think so. It has some antioxidants in it but not to cure ADHD. I havenít heard of that before. I know someone who has ADHD AND is a coffee drinker but he still got it. He even loves my coffee at home made from my coffee maker which I got from this site: http://capressocoffeemakerreviews.com/
Darwin
#10 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coffee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News MARGRA Launches French Press For Cold Brew Coff... May 17 Fred 2
News Cop Sues Starbucks After Burns From Spilling Fr... May 11 behold 27
News One of the sandwiches at Collective Espresso at... May 7 Doctor Mayo 1
News Hillary Clinton Doesn't Tip at Chipotle! Stop t... May 1 Tazo 2
News Start your day off right at Stone Edge Estate Apr '15 as food prices rise 1
News The world's best teas brought together in Calif... Apr '15 Robin 1
News Starbucks secret iced coffee ingredient (Jun '09) Apr '15 _Learsi 23
More from around the web