Can Coffee Treat ADHD?

Sep 7, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WAPI-AM Birmingham

When Christie Haskell saw the classic symptoms of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, or ADHD, in her 7-year-old son, Rowan, she became concerned.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Sep 24, 2013

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

While coffee has some antioxidant properties to help detox the body, it is not very effective for treating ADHD. There are however some natural foods that are effective at treating ADHD.

One of them is the natural food Phytoplankton which provides Neurological Support for - Mental alertness, ADHD, Parkinson's, and general dementia.

Midori Greens is a powdered mix that is full of Phytoplankton and other natural ingredients like green tea that is healthy and has no side effects.

You can read about all the customer reviews at http://www.iherbcodes.org/MidoriGreens

I'm sure that most of us parents would much rather trust natural foods for our children than harmful drugs.
Wakefield

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

Two Trolls pushing product.
Leah

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2012

No, I donít really think so. It has some antioxidants in it but not to cure ADHD. I havenít heard of that before. I know someone who has ADHD AND is a coffee drinker but he still got it. He even loves my coffee at home made from my coffee maker which I got from this site: http://capressocoffeemakerreviews.com/
Darwin

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••