The 'Big D's' biggest VC: Jon Bayless...

The 'Big D's' biggest VC: Jon Bayless on the hunt for $150M

There are 1 comment on the Business Journal story from Jul 13, 2014, titled The 'Big D's' biggest VC: Jon Bayless on the hunt for $150M. In it, Business Journal reports that:

When I do, I always get my coffee stolen," said Jon Bayless , who for decades has been the most accomplished venture capitalist in North Texas as general partner of Dallas' largest VC firm, Sevin Rosen Funds .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Business Journal.

Bill

Euless, TX

#1 Jul 15, 2014
Strange article sounds like he paid someone to write it. He seems like a very arrogant person thinking people would steal his coffee as if he is some sort of celebrity. If he's so under the radar why is he publishing articles about himself. This clown is all over the Internet. That real low profile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coffee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Starbucks revokes ban on Tampa man 12 hr Yes Liberal 3
News Starbucks opening at Ala Moana Hotel in Honolulu Jul 28 Beau Toichi 11
News Starbucks lifts ban on man who confronted peopl... Jul 27 whineybuxmanagment 1
News Hotel On North, Debuting June 2015, Introduces ... May '15 cops are psychopaths 6
News Cold-Brewed Coffee in Bottles Is Kind of a Big ... May '15 Whiny1 1
News Australia makes its mark on global coffee culture May '15 Skipslayer 1
News MARGRA Launches French Press For Cold Brew Coff... May '15 Fred 2
More from around the web