Speciality cigar, liquor, wine lounge...

Speciality cigar, liquor, wine lounge to open downtown

There are 29 comments on the Burlington Times News story from Mar 2, 2014, titled Speciality cigar, liquor, wine lounge to open downtown. In it, Burlington Times News reports that:

Upmann's, the area's only cigar, fine liquor and wine bar, is scheduled to host its soft opening in downtown Burlington in late March.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Burlington Times News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#21 Mar 3, 2014
bud_schmones wrote:
<quoted text>
We can agree that you are. Its a start anyways.
Nice diversion. Is it true that you have claimed smokers could have God himself tell them how bad smoking is? Now bud, I know you are smart, so you can understand that using your logic, that makes FDR and Obama idiots.

Now unless you are a troll, and I am hoping you are not and will actually answer honestly, did you or did you not say that smokers" have lost the ability to think and act rationally" ?

That would make the men I mentioned above irational according to you correct?

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#22 Mar 4, 2014
MSO4 wrote:
<quoted text>Nice diversion. Is it true that you have claimed smokers could have God himself tell them how bad smoking is? Now bud, I know you are smart, so you can understand that using your logic, that makes FDR and Obama idiots.
Now unless you are a troll, and I am hoping you are not and will actually answer honestly, did you or did you not say that smokers" have lost the ability to think and act rationally" ?
That would make the men I mentioned above irational according to you correct?
When it comes to smoking, smokers act irrationally. ALL smokers.
Dump you Car Ashtray

Winnipeg, Canada

#23 Mar 4, 2014
You pigs who dump your ashtray in parking lots, you are scum. No wonder you are social outcast and decent folk do want you round.

“Unions are still scum ”

Atlanta

#24 Mar 4, 2014
bud_schmones wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. Though I disagree with some of your points, you seem to honest enough to stand behind them.

“Unions are still scum ”

Atlanta

#25 Mar 4, 2014
bud_schmones wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they still make cars with ashtrays? I know older ones have them, but I thought the new ones gave up on the ashtray.
BUTTHEADS

Winnipeg, Canada

#26 Mar 4, 2014
MSO4 wrote:
<quoted text>Do they still make cars with ashtrays? I know older ones have them, but I thought the new ones gave up on the ashtray.
Didn't see the car or the low life. Just saw the ashes and butts. 5 feet from 2 garbage cans.

Location hidden

#27 Mar 5, 2014
MSO4 wrote:
<quoted text>Do they still make cars with ashtrays? I know older ones have them, but I thought the new ones gave up on the ashtray.
You can buy an ashtray that fits in the cupholder. Your statement makes me wonder when the last time they built a house with an ashtray. Exactly what do you smokers do since your house was built without an ashtray? Do you toss your butts out the window like you do in the car without an ashtray? If so, what happens when the pile gets really high? Just wondering since smokers seem so incapable of figuring out this ashtray thing.

“Unions are still scum ”

Atlanta

#28 Mar 5, 2014
bud_schmones wrote:
<quoted text>
You can buy an ashtray that fits in the cupholder. Your statement makes me wonder when the last time they built a house with an ashtray. Exactly what do you smokers do since your house was built without an ashtray? Do you toss your butts out the window like you do in the car without an ashtray? If so, what happens when the pile gets really high? Just wondering since smokers seem so incapable of figuring out this ashtray thing.
Did they actually build hoses with built in ashtrays.

When I did smoke it was never in the house. I had an empty 1 gallon jug I put mine in. You and I may have different views on smokers, but on this we can agree, have you ever been in a long term smokers house? Literally the windows and walls are yellow.

Location hidden

#29 Mar 5, 2014
MSO4 wrote:
<quoted text>Did they actually build hoses with built in ashtrays.
When I did smoke it was never in the house. I had an empty 1 gallon jug I put mine in. You and I may have different views on smokers, but on this we can agree, have you ever been in a long term smokers house? Literally the windows and walls are yellow.
As far as I know, they never build houses with built in ashtrays, but smokers seem to think it is okay to litter because their car does not have an ashtray. I am not sure why the concept of buying an ashtray for the vehicle eludes them since they buy one (hopefully) for at home. And yes, The walls and windows in a smokers house are bad. It will even bleed through new paint unless it is sealed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coffee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A fixture for 60 years, the Safety Harbor Post ... May 23 AmyBryant 2
News Fantastic New Option for Coffee in The Valley May 22 Erik 3
News NYC cafe suing Starbucks over 'unicorn frappucc... May 10 Suezanne 4
News New Coffee Roasting Business Coming To Downtown... Apr '17 Dusty 5
News This Starbucks barista will draw an awesome car... Apr '17 Kelly Leech Chipmunk 2
News Starbucks to hire 10,000 refugees over next 5 y... Mar '17 Username Entered 226
News Starbucks' Refugee-Hiring Plan Is Getting A Lat... Mar '17 Texxy 3
More from around the web