On Restaurants | A visual feast | The...

On Restaurants | A visual feast | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 54 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Dec 14, 2010, titled On Restaurants | A visual feast | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery offers burgers, wings, pizza, sandwiches, beer and cocktails amid a "fusion" of English, Irish and Scottish decor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Conservatives Lie

Columbus, OH

#1 Dec 14, 2010
Breastaurant! Brilliant!
James Brown

Columbus, OH

#2 Dec 14, 2010
This is a man's world
Tubesteak for dinner

Columbus, OH

#3 Dec 14, 2010
Tilted Kilt?!?!?
I would have expected male servers wearing the traditional garb ala "commando style". If worn askew the female patrons would be having a wonderful peep show!
Spider

Columbus, OH

#6 Dec 14, 2010
How am I going to convince my wife that we should go there for dinner with this "breastaurant" review in the Dispatch? Roosters may be the best I can get away with.
Hulk Hogan

Columbus, OH

#7 Dec 14, 2010
Spider wrote:
How am I going to convince my wife that we should go there for dinner with this "breastaurant" review in the Dispatch? Roosters may be the best I can get away with.
Man up, dude, drag her in by her hair and tell her she'll like it.
Ohio Perv

Columbus, OH

#8 Dec 14, 2010
A fusion of English, Irish, and Scots, and owned by a pair of Greeks. Only in America.

Hopefully they have a great selection of Scotch.

I'll stick with Hooters, at least my girls are friendly to me..
lol

Southfield, MI

#9 Dec 14, 2010
Don't fall for the waitresses booby traps.

nastyNate

“I wake up and piss excellence”

Since: Nov 09

Columbus, OH

#10 Dec 14, 2010
Nice, def gonna have to hit this up. I'm also glad that it went in where "Cheeseburger in Paradise" was: that place B L E W. Also, I hope it puts that Hooters beside it out of business. Hooters has bad food, even worse staff, and is outdated by at least 20 years.
Dan Gleesack

Columbus, OH

#11 Dec 14, 2010
Don't let the cleavage fool you. All they want is your money.
And you know what? I'm OK with that.
DrC Ohio

Columbus, OH

#12 Dec 14, 2010
Why don't the men wear scantily clad clothing? Oh yeah, if they all look like the guy in the picture, they should be forced to wear much, much, clothing.
Honestly

Mcdonough, GA

#13 Dec 14, 2010
DrC Ohio wrote:
Why don't the men wear scantily clad clothing? Oh yeah, if they all look like the guy in the picture, they should be forced to wear much, much, clothing.
Nudity is for womyn.
DrC Ohio

Columbus, OH

#14 Dec 14, 2010
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Nudity is for womyn.
Give me a break. Ignoring the inherent sexism of such places for a moment, it makes poor business sense to appeal to one gender (i.e. you are limiting your customer base). I mean honestly, come on!
blankley

United States

#15 Dec 14, 2010
Breastaurants are family places! Bring the kids! Bring the grandparents!

Oh and don't forget to leave without a photo of your fat dopey husband and mildly retarded children posing with your sever "Brittany..."
cowboy

United States

#16 Dec 14, 2010
Ohio Perv wrote:
A fusion of English, Irish, and Scots, and owned by a pair of Greeks. Only in America.
Hopefully they have a great selection of Scotch.
I'll stick with Hooters, at least my girls are friendly to me..
I would bet that more than half the restaurants in Columbus are owned by Greeks.

And if you go to other cities, many of the sushi joints are owned / run by Koreans.
Ehh

Columbus, OH

#17 Dec 14, 2010
DrC Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me a break. Ignoring the inherent sexism of such places for a moment, it makes poor business sense to appeal to one gender (i.e. you are limiting your customer base). I mean honestly, come on!
True - Hooters is such an unsustainable business model. As are day spas and salons.
Mr 1derful

New York, NY

#18 Dec 14, 2010
DrC Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, the Hooters business model has been a terrible flop.
Strip Joints Disgust

Mcdonough, GA

#19 Dec 14, 2010
If the food stinks, I don't care how much cleavage is shown. Frankly, I don't like to the idea of food being too close to exposed private parts. Pubic hair on my plate. Yucky.
Obozo the Clown

Fremont, CA

#20 Dec 14, 2010
Ehh

Columbus, OH

#21 Dec 14, 2010
Strip Joints Disgust wrote:
If the food stinks, I don't care how much cleavage is shown. Frankly, I don't like to the idea of food being too close to exposed private parts. Pubic hair on my plate. Yucky.
Cleavage with pubic hair is an entirely different problem.
The Truth

Akron, OH

#22 Dec 14, 2010
Memo to dirtbag Greek owner: The suburban wasteland known as Sancus Blvd. doesn't "need" your Hooters rip-off. No one does.
You act like your idea is so original and different and "much classier", but you are still peddling overpriced crap food with women's bodies. You're a pimp with sandwiches.
I wouldn't go to your restaurant if the rest of the world was ablaze.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cocktails Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 15 New Houston Restaurants And Bars We're Looki... Wed New phartsc 1
News Four to be honored at Black-Tie GayBINGO Mar 16 Shirvell s Shrivel 1
News Hopdoddy Burger Bar Opens In Rice Village And Y... Mar 11 Hop phart 1
News The 10 Best New Happy Hours in Houston Mar 1 NewPhartzz 1
News Salingers bartender makes a mean Bloody Mary (Jan '13) Dec '16 Anonymous 4
News 4 ways millennials can survive and thrive in Ne... (Aug '16) Aug '16 tl-dr 3
News Shrimp grows up (Dec '08) Aug '16 daisy 6
More from around the web