Detectives to probe NINE doctors over...

Detectives to probe NINE doctors over Whitney's death

There are 26 comments on the Mirror.co.uk story from Feb 13, 2012, titled Detectives to probe NINE doctors over Whitney's death. In it, Mirror.co.uk reports that:

They will begin their probe at the infamous Mickey Fine pharmacy in Beverly Hills - the same place where Michael Jackson got supplies of his medication for year Detectives investigating the death of Whitney Houston will quiz up to NINE doctors they believe could have supplied her with a lethal cocktail of prescription drugs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mirror.co.uk.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
smilemj

UK

#21 Feb 16, 2012
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
Accept it as a compliment. I'd have said that you didn't have one at all.
We all have different sides to our personalities, you just don't know mine.
persephone

Saratoga, CA

#22 Feb 16, 2012
smilemj wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. He thinks I've got multiple personalities. Whatever next? Really, this is too funny. What on earth gives him that idea?
I know, they said something very similar to that to me as well. It's just another sign of how desperate they are if they have to use such stupid and ridiculous attacks.
smlllmj

London, UK

#23 Feb 16, 2012
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> I know, they said something very similar to that to me as well. It's just another sign of how desperate they are if they have to use such stupid and ridiculous attacks.
Well I don't want to be mean, but I really would take it as a compliment if they asked YOU that question. I do try to always side with the fans, but I have to say that you really are quite the fecking bore.

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#24 Feb 22, 2012
smilemj wrote:
<quoted text>
We all have different sides to our personalities, you just don't know mine.
I hate to be a cynic, but if you are thinking about MJ 24/7, it cannot leave you any time to develop any other side. Unless it is from a 'What would Michael do?' point of view.

If so, the answer to that would be that he would take unrelated boys to his bed. There's your conundrum sorted.....
smilemj

UK

#25 Feb 22, 2012
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to be a cynic, but if you are thinking about MJ 24/7, it cannot leave you any time to develop any other side. Unless it is from a 'What would Michael do?' point of view.
If so, the answer to that would be that he would take unrelated boys to his bed. There's your conundrum sorted.....
Thanks for your answer, but I never asked for one.

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#26 Feb 22, 2012
smilemj wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your answer, but I never asked for one.
Okay! And thanks for yours, but neither did I.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cocktails Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Happy Hours in San Diego Fri sandiego2night 1
News Brine Brothers pickle juice from River Edge nat... Jun 16 boomgoesthedynamite 2
News Televised Comey testimony billed as a Super Bow... Jun 8 Comey vs Comb Over 1
News Get your ramen with a side of karaoke at Yokoha... May '17 Udonbaby 1
News 15 New Houston Restaurants And Bars We're Looki... Mar '17 New phartsc 1
News Four to be honored at Black-Tie GayBINGO Mar '17 Shirvell s Shrivel 1
News Hopdoddy Burger Bar Opens In Rice Village And Y... Mar '17 Hop phart 1
More from around the web