Detectives to probe NINE doctors over...

Detectives to probe NINE doctors over Whitney's death

There are 26 comments on the Mirror.co.uk story from Feb 13, 2012, titled Detectives to probe NINE doctors over Whitney's death. In it, Mirror.co.uk reports that:

They will begin their probe at the infamous Mickey Fine pharmacy in Beverly Hills - the same place where Michael Jackson got supplies of his medication for year Detectives investigating the death of Whitney Houston will quiz up to NINE doctors they believe could have supplied her with a lethal cocktail of prescription drugs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mirror.co.uk.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
smilemj

UK

#1 Feb 14, 2012
is our good doctor murray on the list?

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#2 Feb 14, 2012
smilemj wrote:
is our good doctor murray on the list?
No, but to your mind, there is probably a Dr Mengele on the list.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3 Feb 14, 2012
smilemj wrote:
is our good doctor murray on the list?
Dr. Murray wasn't the only crooked doctor to supply Michael with dangerous drugs. He was only the one unfortunate enough to agree to pump him full of the propofol he demanded.

There were other doctors & 'friends' helping Michael get what he wanted.

People with too much money to spend can get their drugs without having to drive to dark alleys like regular addicts. Lucky them. They usually die in beautiful houses or hotel rooms instead of in crack houses or in a gutter.
Sandy

Houston, TX

#4 Feb 14, 2012
We all know that doctors will prescribe anything to make money. Half the population in California are smoking medical marijuana.

Whitney should have never met the devil of Bobby Brown. She was a great singer. Radio stations are playing her songs and fans are downloading them. http://www.smartandroidphone.com/radio-statio...
smilemj

UK

#5 Feb 15, 2012
Repeter wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. Murray wasn't the only crooked doctor to supply Michael with dangerous drugs. He was only the one unfortunate enough to agree to pump him full of the propofol he demanded.
There were other doctors & 'friends' helping Michael get what he wanted.
People with too much money to spend can get their drugs without having to drive to dark alleys like regular addicts. Lucky them. They usually die in beautiful houses or hotel rooms instead of in crack houses or in a gutter.
Lucky them???? MJ died alone, murdered by a doctor he trusted, at 50, possibly in pain, I hope not, and you call him lucky?????
hater

United States

#6 Feb 15, 2012
smilemj wrote:
<quoted text>
Lucky them???? MJ died alone, murdered by a doctor he trusted, at 50, possibly in pain, I hope not, and you call him lucky?????
He wasn't alone,he had his little toy doll with him.
janette

Hinsdale, IL

#7 Feb 15, 2012
Wish there was a way to get rid of these Enablers.
justine

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Feb 15, 2012
I read an article not long ago...maybe the night before the death, that Whitney's sobriety was under control and going very well.
Guess we need to look into her publicist also! They seem to do nothing but lie, too!
smilemj

UK

#9 Feb 15, 2012
janette wrote:
Wish there was a way to get rid of these Enablers.
me too.
smilemj

UK

#10 Feb 15, 2012
justine wrote:
I read an article not long ago...maybe the night before the death, that Whitney's sobriety was under control and going very well.
Guess we need to look into her publicist also! They seem to do nothing but lie, too!
Agree.
Diane Diamonds rottweiler

Horsens, Denmark

#11 Feb 15, 2012
justine wrote:
I read an article not long ago...maybe the night before the death, that Whitney's sobriety was under control and going very well.
Guess we need to look into her publicist also! They seem to do nothing but lie, too!
That sounds an awful lot like you f'loons. You all professed Wacko to be in perfect shape and so did Wacko's crew. For the latter (and for Whitney's publicist) that's called PR and is an essential part of their job.

Now get a grip, f'loonie.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#12 Feb 15, 2012
smilemj wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree.
You agree that publicists lie, yet you ate from the hand of Wacko's PR department? Summon one of your personalities and have it make up its mind.
Janette

Hinsdale, IL

#13 Feb 15, 2012
smilemj wrote:
<quoted text>
me too.
Thanks. Also wish the haters would leave here. and the MJ haters too.
Sick of it
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#14 Feb 15, 2012
...No wonder California is going broke.....
smilemj

UK

#15 Feb 16, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You agree that publicists lie, yet you ate from the hand of Wacko's PR department? Summon one of your personalities and have it make up its mind.
My mind doesn't need to be made up and I don't eat from anybody's hands, I think with my own brain.
smilemj

UK

#16 Feb 16, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You agree that publicists lie, yet you ate from the hand of Wacko's PR department? Summon one of your personalities and have it make up its mind.
So now you think I've multiple personalities? Whatever next.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#17 Feb 16, 2012
smilemj wrote:
<quoted text>
My mind doesn't need to be made up and I don't eat from anybody's hands, I think with my own brain.
Sure. Whatever you say...

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#18 Feb 16, 2012
smilemj wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you think I've multiple personalities? Whatever next.
Call it a colourful way of reminding you that you're crazy.

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#19 Feb 16, 2012
smilemj wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you think I've multiple personalities? Whatever next.
Accept it as a compliment. I'd have said that you didn't have one at all.
smilemj

London, UK

#20 Feb 16, 2012
smilemj wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you think I've multiple personalities? Whatever next.
Lol. He thinks I've got multiple personalities. Whatever next? Really, this is too funny. What on earth gives him that idea?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cocktails Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Get your ramen with a side of karaoke at Yokoha... May 22 Udonbaby 1
News 15 New Houston Restaurants And Bars We're Looki... Mar '17 New phartsc 1
News Four to be honored at Black-Tie GayBINGO Mar '17 Shirvell s Shrivel 1
News Hopdoddy Burger Bar Opens In Rice Village And Y... Mar '17 Hop phart 1
News The 10 Best New Happy Hours in Houston Mar '17 NewPhartzz 1
News Salingers bartender makes a mean Bloody Mary (Jan '13) Dec '16 Anonymous 4
News 4 ways millennials can survive and thrive in Ne... (Aug '16) Aug '16 tl-dr 3
More from around the web