Juan de Marcos: Skopje, Macedonia, Ju...

Juan de Marcos: Skopje, Macedonia, June 1, 2012

There are 3 comments on the All About Jazz story from Aug 5, 2012, titled Juan de Marcos: Skopje, Macedonia, June 1, 2012. In it, All About Jazz reports that:

"It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing." That old line may not mean anything these days but it still vibrates with truth for singer Juan de Marcos and his Afro-Cuban All Stars, whose explosive cocktail of Cuban music is so full of it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at All About Jazz.

“IRONEA 338 B.C.E. ”

Since: Mar 10

+ Solun, Occupied Macedonia +

#1 Aug 5, 2012
HEIL Juan de Marcos!!!
Ioannis

Athens, Greece

#2 Aug 5, 2012
Filip II Reincarnated wrote:
HEIL Juan de Marcos!!!
Geia sou SLAVSKA!!!

3 years (for me, you SLAVSKA more), in these MACEDONIAN therefore HELLENIC forums, and YOU, SLAVSKAS, are still IGNORANT...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

"These who live in skopje, and say that it is MACEDON, and Alexander's home land, are as IGNORANT and OUTRAGEOUS, as if someone would say, that Oxford university was really in Belarus and oxford was Minsk".

ouga-SKA ouga-SKA
Yoncev

Melbourne, Australia

#5 Aug 6, 2012
Ionnnis, get a life you Gyftos Skata

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cocktails Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shaken and Stirred: The Stoli Boycott, a PR Coc... (Sep '13) Mar '15 Curious 3
How do I use honey is cocktails without problem Feb '15 settercrazy 1
News Tony Blair accused of making billions from 'tox... Feb '15 bettysenior 1
News Expert shares 15 tips for beating holiday bloat... Dec '14 Chiropractor From... 2
News Dog Haus Biergarten in Pasadena serves offbeat ... (Nov '14) Nov '14 DILF 2
News Weird and Wonderful Bloody Marys (Nov '14) Nov '14 Mitt s Polygamous... 1
News State Street's real McCoy (Aug '14) Aug '14 Frogger 3
More from around the web