The 50 tastiest reasons to love Minne...

The 50 tastiest reasons to love Minnesota food

There are 5 comments on the City Pages story from Sep 21, 2011, titled The 50 tastiest reasons to love Minnesota food. In it, City Pages reports that:

When Anthony Bourdain last year told his TV audience on No Reservations that his experience at Doug Flicker's south Minneapolis restaurant Piccolo was "far and away the best and most inspired and inspiring meal of my trip across America," he was confirming what Twin Cities diners have known for years: Minnesota's food scene is worthy of national ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at City Pages.

DENG

Zhenjiang, China

#1 Sep 23, 2011
"The 50 tastiest reasons to (NOT) love Minnesota food"

THE FOOD IS UNNATURAL AND IT GIVES HEART DISEASE LIKE SMOKING GIVES LUNG CANCER.
Ding Hao

New York, NY

#2 Sep 23, 2011
DENG wrote:
"The 50 tastiest reasons to (NOT) love Minnesota food"
THE FOOD IS UNNATURAL AND IT GIVES HEART DISEASE LIKE SMOKING GIVES LUNG CANCER.
Hey Deng. My dearly departed Father spent a year in China during WW2, including Chihkiang. He loved the Chinese people, but he avoided Chinese food, because the Chinese fertilize their crops with human feces.

Ding Hao
DENG

Zhenjiang, China

#3 Sep 23, 2011
IT'S TOO BAD YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT CHINA; START BRUSHING UP.
Ding Hao wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Deng. My dearly departed Father spent a year in China during WW2, including Chihkiang. He loved the Chinese people, but he avoided Chinese food, because the Chinese fertilize their crops with human feces.
Ding Hao
DENG wrote:
"The 50 tastiest reasons to (NOT) love Minnesota food"
THE FOOD IS UNNATURAL AND IT GIVES HEART DISEASE LIKE SMOKING GIVES LUNG CANCER.

Hey Deng. My dearly departed Father spent a year in China during WW2, including Chihkiang. He loved the Chinese people, but he avoided Chinese food, because the Chinese fertilize their crops with human feces.

Ding Hao
Ding Hao

New York, NY

#4 Sep 23, 2011
Deng said:
IT'S TOO BAD YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT CHINA; START BRUSHING UP.

It's too bad you know nothing about Minnesota; start brushing your teeth.
DENG

Zhenjiang, China

#5 Sep 23, 2011
CHINA INVENTED THE TOOTH BRUSH
Ding Hao wrote:
Deng said:
IT'S TOO BAD YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT CHINA; START BRUSHING UP.
It's too bad you know nothing about Minnesota; start brushing your teeth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cocktails Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 4 ways millennials can survive and thrive in Ne... Aug 27 tl-dr 3
News Shrimp grows up (Dec '08) Aug 24 daisy 6
Pineappled Daiquiri Aug 5 Anonymous 2
News Fuzzy Beach Balls Cocktail Jul '16 BeachBums4Ever 1
News Get to Independent Bar & Kitchen Before Everyon... May '16 ELISE GINGERICH 1
News 13 Pitch-Perfect Margaritas to Try in Los Angeles Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News This Week in Houston Food Blogs: Salty Cakes An... Mar '16 Farts 3
More from around the web