Castro dictatorship throwing lavish $...

Castro dictatorship throwing lavish $150 per person New Year's bash in Cuba

There are 23 comments on the Babalu Blog story from Dec 6, 2013, titled Castro dictatorship throwing lavish $150 per person New Year's bash in Cuba. In it, Babalu Blog reports that:

Don't you just love how the dictatorship of the proletariat parties in communist utopia? Party like it's 1959! The New Year's dinner gala will combine delicious dishes and enlivening entertainment for the "modest" price of 150 CUC per person, equivalent to $ 3.600 pesos in national currency--the modest Cuban peso which serves to pay the salary of ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Babalu Blog.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“CUBA Y PUERTO RICO HERMANOS”

Since: Dec 06

Marco Island,Florida

#21 Dec 8, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>That's some warped dark side you have there,wonder if the authorities have checked your hard drive out?
You are a pervert old indio
Oliver Cromwell

Accrington, UK

#22 Dec 8, 2013
Dr Lifzhitz wrote:
<quoted text>
I can arrange to have more than just that checked out on you, pervert!
You sound like a big bad Man,please don't hurt me LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Dr Lifzhitz

Newton, NJ

#23 Dec 8, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like a big bad Man,please don't hurt me LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Should we have a physical encounter, I wouldn't be able to hurt you, you would run away faster than a chicken, since you cackle like one too! That would be so hysterically amusing that I would let out a boisterous cantankerous laugh that would reverberate through your efeminate timid soul, lending you more speed as the adrenalin and nor- adrenalin urge you on!

LOL!

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cocktails Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Happy Hours in San Diego Jun '17 sandiego2night 1
News Brine Brothers pickle juice from River Edge nat... Jun '17 boomgoesthedynamite 2
News Televised Comey testimony billed as a Super Bow... Jun '17 Comey vs Comb Over 1
News Get your ramen with a side of karaoke at Yokoha... May '17 Udonbaby 1
News 15 New Houston Restaurants And Bars We're Looki... Mar '17 New phartsc 1
News Four to be honored at Black-Tie GayBINGO Mar '17 Shirvell s Shrivel 1
News Hopdoddy Burger Bar Opens In Rice Village And Y... Mar '17 Hop phart 1
More from around the web