Castro dictatorship throwing lavish $150 per person New Year's bash in Cuba

Dec 6, 2013 Full story: Babalu Blog 23

Don't you just love how the dictatorship of the proletariat parties in communist utopia? Party like it's 1959! The New Year's dinner gala will combine delicious dishes and enlivening entertainment for the "modest" price of 150 CUC per person, equivalent to $ 3.600 pesos in national currency--the modest Cuban peso which serves to pay the salary of ... (more)

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Don Don

Calgary, Canada

#1 Dec 7, 2013
Where on earth do you people get such misinformation. By the way Fidel has been retired for a number of years now. Not many dictators voluntarily retire.

“CUBA Y PUERTO RICO HERMANOS”

Since: Dec 06

San Juan,Puerto Rico

#2 Dec 7, 2013
Don Don wrote:
Where on earth do you people get such misinformation. By the way Fidel has been retired for a number of years now. Not many dictators voluntarily retire.
He didn't retired,he was retired by his critical illness!!I wonder why you always try to confuse people with your lies????!!!?
Cuba King

Port Alberni, Canada

#3 Dec 7, 2013
Count me in !!!!!
Cuba King

Port Alberni, Canada

#4 Dec 7, 2013
Count me in !!!!!!
Cuba King

Port Alberni, Canada

#5 Dec 7, 2013
Angelica Robinson will be dancing at the party - Si !!!
Cuba King

Port Alberni, Canada

#6 Dec 7, 2013
Oliver Cromwell

Accrington, UK

#7 Dec 7, 2013
Lavish,HAaaaaaaaaaaaa,i spend more than that on night out.

“La historia me absolvera”

Since: Oct 13

Miami, FL

#8 Dec 7, 2013
"Castro dictatorship throwing lavish $150 per person New Year's bash in Cuba"

Most Miami Cuban politicos throw way more lavish parties than that and WE the tax payers flip the bill.

Miami, FL

#9 Dec 7, 2013
Don Don wrote:
The USELESS radio Marti in Miami which has only served to line the pockets of the Cuba libre politicos friends has cost USA tax payers over 100 million .

These self serving if not corrupt Miami Cuban politicos bill the tax payers for all types of garbage while crying about Fidel's lifestyle .

San Juan,Puerto Rico

#10 Dec 7, 2013
LaRATA wrote:
"Castro dictatorship throwing lavish $150 per person New Year's bash in Cuba"
Most Miami Cuban politicos throw way more lavish parties than that and WE the tax payers flip the bill.
Chica,no seas mentirosa que ustedes los indios no tienen ni para pagar una croqueta

Miami, FL

#11 Dec 7, 2013
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't retired,he was retired by his critical illness!!I wonder why you always try to confuse people with your lies????!!!?
Much of your Miami junta retires from politics AFTER the FBI carts them away for corruption.

Miami, FL

#12 Dec 7, 2013
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
Chica,no seas mentirosa que ustedes los indios no tienen ni para pagar una croqueta
En 5 anos si tanto, Cherokee con su negocio de armas va a tener MUCHO mas dinero que tienes tu.

te invitamos nosotros al versaille restaurant para comer croquetas.

Miami, FL

#13 Dec 7, 2013
Don Don wrote:
"Not many dictators voluntarily retire"

Very true as in the recent case of this Miami Cuba libre junta supported rising star.

"Suspended Sweetwater Mayor Pleads Guilty"

Maroņo admitted in court that he conspired to receive $25,000 by passing resolutions and signing endorsement letters in his role as Mayor of Sweetwater.

He said he did this all for personal gain. Surrounded by his wife and mother, the suspended mayor said he wants to put this ordeal behind him.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2013/11/13/suspende...

BTW , He was hit with other charges but he is pleading guilty to one in hopes to plea bargain.

The Miami Cuban DA (Kathleen Rundle)who is in bed with these self serving politicos will probably give him the least sentence she can ,as she often does , if they are Cuban republican.

San Juan,Puerto Rico

#14 Dec 7, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
Lavish,HAaaaaaaaaaaaa,i spend more than that on night out.
Perhaps you spend more than that luring children for your gay sex games on a Friday night,but I'm sure you don't earn $30 a month like Cubans do.

San Juan,Puerto Rico

#15 Dec 7, 2013
LaRATA wrote:
<quoted text>
En 5 anos si tanto, Cherokee con su negocio de armas va a tener MUCHO mas dinero que tienes tu.
Si tu cuentas con Cherokee para que nos pague las croquetas,entonces tu no conoces bien a ese miserable moniker.Lol!!!!!!!

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Location hidden

#16 Dec 7, 2013
LaRATA wrote:
<quoted text>
y si va yo le pago la comida no como el que se esconde
Ligermierdasinhu evos

Miami, FL

#17 Dec 7, 2013
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
I give you a lot of credit because you knew when to retire from the corruption which has served you so well.

That seems to be a natural gift that your junta has , knowing when to walk away from the insane fraud and corruption.

I applaud you .

San Juan,Puerto Rico

#18 Dec 7, 2013
Cherokee wrote:
<quoted text>y si va yo le pago la comida no como el que se esconde
En-ANO ,tu sabes que yo si voy,tu eres el que siempre se esconde debajo de una piedra
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

#19 Dec 8, 2013
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you spend more than that luring children for your gay sex games on a Friday night,but I'm sure you don't earn $30 a month like Cubans do.
That's some warped dark side you have there,wonder if the authorities have checked your hard drive out?
Dr Lifzhitz

Newton, NJ

#20 Dec 8, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>That's some warped dark side you have there,wonder if the authorities have checked your hard drive out?
I can arrange to have more than just that checked out on you, pervert!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cocktails Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
State Street's real McCoy Aug '14 Frogger 3
New distilleries produce Utah's first gin and m... Jul '14 Judy 1
10 Best Hotel Porches in the U.S. Jul '14 Hudson Smith 1
Top 25 Whiskeys Under $100 May '14 Leon Markovitz 1
Lara Spencer of 'Good Morning America' pitches ... May '14 anna cardona 1
Victoria Mancini at Brass City Bistro, Waterbury May '14 John Mckellan AKA... 1
Lime costs squeeze margarita makers before Cinc... May '14 your citys stories 1

Cocktails People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE