Four Loko still available, at premium...

Four Loko still available, at premium prices | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 4 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Dec 8, 2010, titled Four Loko still available, at premium prices | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

The feds have banned shipments of the popular caffeine-alcohol cocktail Four Loko, but the 23.5-ounce cans aren't that hard to come by.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

more govt intrusion

Columbus, OH

#1 Dec 8, 2010
damm feds, getting into everyone's business.

Thanks Obama. For nothing.
Mike

Columbus, OH

#2 Dec 8, 2010
I drank several four lokos during the osu-michigan game. It caused me to masturbate for 6 straight hours. This stuff is off the chain!
Eddie

Columbus, OH

#3 Dec 9, 2010
Be VERY CAREFUL! Four Loko causes gas. I drank 2 and was farting like crazy. When I pooped the next day the terds were kind of a glowing neon greenish color. It scared me but everyone else thought it was kind of cool.
Mike

Columbus, OH

#4 Dec 9, 2010
more govt intrusion wrote:
damm feds, getting into everyone's business.
Thanks Obama. For nothing.
Is it really Obama's fault that four loko is banned? Do we really want to live in a country where stuff dangerous to our health is legal and easily accessible? Have you ever had a four loko? Its very dangerous. According to the previous posts it causes excessive masterbation and neon green bowl movements. I'm proud to be an American and am happy the government stepped in to ban future sales of this dangerous product.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cocktails Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fuzzy Beach Balls Cocktail Jul 13 BeachBums4Ever 1
News Get to Independent Bar & Kitchen Before Everyon... May '16 ELISE GINGERICH 1
News 13 Pitch-Perfect Margaritas to Try in Los Angeles Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News This Week in Houston Food Blogs: Salty Cakes An... Mar '16 Farts 3
News Askov Finlayson + The Bachelor Farmer Candles: ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 USA USA USA USA 3
News Switchel offers a switch to sipping (Nov '15) Nov '15 Susan Alexander 1
News Weird hangover cures around the globe - " sheep... (Nov '15) Nov '15 DILF 9
More from around the web