'Mimosa Lady' closing Formal Elegance retail stores in Columbus

There are 4 comments on the Feb 16, 2013, Ledger-Enquirer.com story titled 'Mimosa Lady' closing Formal Elegance retail stores in Columbus. In it, Ledger-Enquirer.com reports that:

Three years after being arrested for serving mimosas to customers, Formal Elegance owner Judy Wilkinson is closing her retail stores in Columbus.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ledger-Enquirer.com.

Lickskillet

Columbus, GA

#1 Feb 17, 2013
Yep, this is what is wrong with Columbus
Smith Station Panthers

Smiths Station, AL

#2 Feb 19, 2013
I remember this whole episode, what the problem was is the CDP got a complaint and the woman was technically breaking the law so the city had to act.
I guess the real question would be why did that anonymous person complain about her serving mimosa's at a fashion show?
Sadie

Columbus, GA

#3 Feb 23, 2013
The BEST revenge is success, not quitting!
Karen

Atlanta, GA

#5 Mar 16, 2013
During all of this with a Dress Shop, the Columbus PD did not report to the citizens that for over a year there has been a serial killer killing the homeless.
"The Mimosa Lady" was being targetted by one of the most pitiful police departments in the US.
The figures on crime that is being reported to the citizens are skewed. Most crimes are being brushed under the rug while the Columbus PD harasses it's citizens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cocktails Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shaken and Stirred: The Stoli Boycott, a PR Coc... (Sep '13) Mar '15 Curious 3
How do I use honey is cocktails without problem Feb '15 settercrazy 1
News Tony Blair accused of making billions from 'tox... Feb '15 bettysenior 1
News Expert shares 15 tips for beating holiday bloat... Dec '14 Chiropractor From... 2
News Dog Haus Biergarten in Pasadena serves offbeat ... Nov '14 DILF 2
News Weird and Wonderful Bloody Marys Nov '14 Mitt s Polygamous... 1
News State Street's real McCoy (Aug '14) Aug '14 Frogger 3
More from around the web