PantybyPost.com Offers Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Christmas...

There are 4 comments on the Nov 14, 2010, I-Newswire.com story titled PantybyPost.com Offers Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Christmas.... In it, I-Newswire.com reports that:

Panty by Post is a monthly subscription service that sends a French panty in the mail to your loved one.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at I-Newswire.com.

NRG

Canada

#1 Nov 14, 2010
I've already started my holiday shopping list and PBP is on it!
MadShopper

North Vancouver, Canada

#2 Nov 14, 2010
Love this service,so convenient and easy! I'm glad to know about it, thanks.
Frances Rootman

Victoria, Canada

#3 Nov 14, 2010
I am so thrilled with every single panty that I receive monthly from panty by post..they are beautiful, comfortable and very feminine. This year I am sending panties to all the women, young and older, on my Christmas gift list...why not make them feel special once a month when their newest panty arrives in the mail? I think they are going to be surprised and thrilled with this gift of indulgence and femininity....it works for French women...why not share it with the special women in my life?
Jim Bradley

Surrey, Canada

#4 Nov 14, 2010
I swear by their underwear, the saved me every time i got into trouble with my wife.
They are beautiful sexy and best of all make my wife look amazing.
Thanks PBP.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cocktails Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shaken and Stirred: The Stoli Boycott, a PR Coc... (Sep '13) Mar '15 Curious 3
How do I use honey is cocktails without problem Feb '15 settercrazy 1
News Tony Blair accused of making billions from 'tox... Feb '15 bettysenior 1
News Expert shares 15 tips for beating holiday bloat... Dec '14 Chiropractor From... 2
News Dog Haus Biergarten in Pasadena serves offbeat ... Nov '14 DILF 2
News Weird and Wonderful Bloody Marys Nov '14 Mitt s Polygamous... 1
News State Street's real McCoy (Aug '14) Aug '14 Frogger 3
More from around the web