Martell Cordon Noir Napoleon - how much

Martell Cordon Noir Napoleon - how much

Posted in the Brandy and Cognac Forum

Steven Crane

Highgate Hill, Australia

#1 Oct 24, 2008
how much is this worth?.. last owner had for around 20yrs or so. imported 1980 into malaysia singapore or brunei.. bottle no A01916

deciding whether to drink or sell
Cujo

Santa Monica, CA

#2 Nov 10, 2008
Do you have picture of the bottle? plz email to [email protected] i will let you know then, thanks
John B

Uckfield, UK

#3 Feb 2, 2009
I have a bottle of Martell Cordon Noir Napolean, still boxed with serial number, can anyone give me an idea what its worth???
martell guy

Kuching, Malaysia

#4 Feb 22, 2009
i have the same bottle too,the bottle is green colour bottle and still fully sealed but it does not have series number showing behind of the bottle?and this words written on the bottle this bottle is ??????????not sure,hopefully someone can help me about that
Stefan

Alkmaar, Netherlands

#5 Feb 23, 2009
Martell Cordon Noir Napoleon is a fine cognac, worth perhaps 40-50 Euro in Japan and between 75-150 Euro in other parts of the world. Not very rare but a nice item anyway. It was available in traditional dark Martell bottles, a similair bottle in green clear glass and in a clear bottle with a unusuall shape. [email protected]
lyn

Brandenburg, KY

#6 May 17, 2009
I have a bottle of Cordon noir boxed with serial number which I received as a gift. I don't know how old it is. It is in a grey box with a red stripe border. It has an eagle on the front and J&F Martell wrote at the bottom. The bottle itself is clear glass and ribbed vertically. Could anyone tell me its value, its age or if it is still drinkable.
Cognac J

London, UK

#8 Feb 6, 2012
This website - http://www.cognac-expert.com/ will help you out with valuing, age and possible outlets for selling if you wish.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brandy and Cognac Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ArArAt Nairi and ArArAt Akhtamar 1978 Aug 11 Veikko Taurus 2
Where can I sell Louis XIII Cognac? (Jul '08) Jul '16 Jen 407
1857 Brandy Reserva Gran Duque D'alba Zoilo Rvi... Jul '16 betsy 1
Found a full sealed bottle of 1967 PH. Boilieux... Jun '16 JohnnyRocjet 1
How to sell Cognac -- Richard Hennessy? (Feb '11) May '16 Tony 26
Riffard cognac fine champagne extra vieille Mar '16 Pema 1
Remy martin louis VIII 1979 (Feb '16) Feb '16 dealmaster 1
More from around the web