Maker's Mark keeps on pourin'

Jun 3, 2011 Full story: American City Business Journals

Those ever clever marketers for Maker's Mark Distillery Inc. are at it again. But this time it isn't a witty billboard or an eye-catching print display ad for which they are well-known. This time, the Louisville-based company has gone virtual with a promotion today on Facebook where the company is striving to create what they're calling "the ...

Full Story
Mozilla

Austin, TX

#1 Jun 3, 2011
Makers Mark is distilled in Lorretto, owned by Jim Beam and Beam is based in Chicago. I don't know where the author gets his information regarding Louisville as their base of operations.

I still say that Weller makes a better wheated bourbon. Try Weller 7yr 107 proof or Weller 12yr 90 proof. Better bourbon, better price.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bourbon Whiskey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New study shows bourbon means jobs and money fo... Oct 22 ACE McMillan 4
Wilderness Trail Distillery: Harvest Rum: T.G.I... Oct 12 WhisCay 1
On our table: Transparent puddings... Oct 11 BonnieBrown 2
Party like 'Mad Men' (Mar '12) Aug '14 Cute 2
Ale-8-One looks to Forecastle to grow brand awa... Jul '14 good 1
Tryin’ to find some good whiskey, bourbons, rye... Jun '14 Bourbonwhiskeyfan... 1
Four Roses to release annual limited-edition bo... Jun '14 four roses consumer 1

Bourbon Whiskey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE