Thieves Bolt With Bounty of Beloved B...

Thieves Bolt With Bounty of Beloved Bourbon

There are 3 comments on the 104.7 WTUE story from Oct 17, 2013, titled Thieves Bolt With Bounty of Beloved Bourbon. In it, 104.7 WTUE reports that:

Bandits have made off with some 65 cases of cherished 20-year-old Pappy Van Winkle bourbon, a haul valued at $26,000.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 104.7 WTUE.

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

United States

#1 Oct 17, 2013
Bandits bolted, roboboob!

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#2 Oct 17, 2013
... this is the very reason i still think the death penalty should apply ...
lol

Antioch, TN

#3 Oct 17, 2013
Management has been warned several time of the employee's that are stealing from the company Ted has been told but just shrugs his sholders Angie has been told but laughed cause she is doing the same everyone there with the exception of a very few steal from the company they let them so why not one bottle here one there why not a pallet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bourbon Whiskey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Go Pick: Beer, Bourbon and Barbecue at Blue Mou... (Aug '15) Jul 12 Jame Worie 3
News US distillery creates new bourbourn flavours us... May '16 Bottling House 2
News Downtown distillery owners eyeing opening in mi... Mar '16 ron ward 21
News BWW Review: Bristling a City of Conversation at... Feb '16 TRUTH WILL SET Y... 1
News Paducah's main street ranked among the best in ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Yeah 3
News Distillerya s grand opening Thursday in Clifton... (Jul '15) Oct '15 Mayor P 2
News Yankee Distilling debuting its spirits on Saturday (Oct '15) Oct '15 Mayor P 3
More from around the web