Clark County: Symphony Under the Star...

Clark County: Symphony Under the Stars is Friday; trolley tours begin Sept. 10

There are 2 comments on the Lexington Herald-Leader story from Sep 3, 2013, titled Clark County: Symphony Under the Stars is Friday; trolley tours begin Sept. 10. In it, Lexington Herald-Leader reports that:

STRIDE, a program supporting adults with disabilities, will have its Symphony Under the Stars at 7:30 p.m. Friday at 5045 Van Meter Road, Winchester.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lexington Herald-Leader.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1 Sep 3, 2013
What a great idea! I wish it was priced to be more available for everyone; however, it's exciting to see such an event in Winchester. I hope to be there.
fair

Ashburn, VA

#2 Sep 3, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
What a great idea! I wish it was priced to be more available for everyone; however, it's exciting to see such an event in Winchester. I hope to be there.
With 4 couples at your table it is totally affordable. For bourbon and wine tasting and symphony. It is a fundraiser after all and Stride seems like a really beneficial program for an often neglected portion of the community.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bourbon Whiskey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Southern Tier Distilling Company Celebrates Gra... Dec 5 Laszlow 1
News Back to bourbon making: Jim Beam workers OK con... Oct '16 LookAtMe 4
News Festival fun and paying tribute to vets (Sep '12) Sep '16 Meme 3
News Go Pick: Beer, Bourbon and Barbecue at Blue Mou... (Aug '15) Jul '16 Jame Worie 3
News US distillery creates new bourbourn flavours us... (May '16) May '16 Bottling House 2
News Downtown distillery owners eyeing opening in mi... (Mar '16) Mar '16 ron ward 21
News Paducah's main street ranked among the best in ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Yeah 3
More from around the web