Zavalla residents express concerns ab...

Zavalla residents express concerns about city's first beer barn

There are 3 comments on the KTRE-TV Lufkin story from May 27, 2010, titled Zavalla residents express concerns about city's first beer barn. In it, KTRE-TV Lufkin reports that:

ZAVALLA, TX Some Zavalla residents are still unhappy with Angelina County's 2006 decision to become a wet county.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTRE-TV Lufkin.

Wrett D

Lufkin, TX

#1 Jun 10, 2010
When you have a weak church community who don't want to stand for anything, a weak city council who are incapable of making decisions of their own, an uneducated group of city officials who will buy any fable concerning alcohol revenues. Then you're gonna see this kind of thing happen.
diddly-squat

Conroe, TX

#2 Jul 10, 2012
Okaaaay ---- Looks like two years has past since this thread was started.

1. Is the Beer Barn still in business?
2. Has the city realized any money from it?
3. Looks to me like this was a minor event compared to the present mayor/city council debacle.
diddly-squat

Conroe, TX

#3 Aug 7, 2012
What happened to all the mouthy people posting on KTRE since they deleted the comments.

Looks like they would be venting here!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Free Moonshine Tastings in Gatlinburg, Tennessee (May '12) Aug 19 Oddcouple 17
News Stuttgarter Hofbrau Beer Now available in the USA (Nov '08) Aug 13 bootlip 127
News Rincon Brewery Isla Vista, Where Everything But... Aug 5 Mark Hyatt 1
News Woman woke to find strange man standing at top ... Aug 3 Mitt s Dog Crate ... 2
News Vats roll through Hornby (Jan '11) Jul 29 Jon Snow Parkway 6
News Beer, wine, eats a " your taste buds are in for... Jul 26 Ronald 2
News Seven Sins Brewery To Hold Grand Opening (Jul '16) Jun '17 Beer lover 3
More from around the web