Misfits Craft Brewery Facing Delay Ov...

Misfits Craft Brewery Facing Delay Over Fire Barn Deal

There are 4 comments on the Patch.com story from May 15, 2012, titled Misfits Craft Brewery Facing Delay Over Fire Barn Deal. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Those looking for a taste of a Misfits Craft Brewery beer brewed right here in downtown Oswego come October will to have wait a while longer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

tim

Sugar Grove, IL

#1 May 17, 2012
Ask Obama, he will give you the financing.
No collateral needed.
No need to repay.

No business plan needed.

The taxpayers will be responsible for any debts.

And if required, a bailout is always available.
CBF

Oswego, IL

#2 Aug 9, 2012
Unfortunately you have 0.0 clue what the hell you are talking about. From what I understand, these guys are looking for private financing for this project. They are not looking for handouts or any back room deals. If you don't have a clue what you are talking about...don't talk about it!!!
DrPatel

Chicago, IL

#3 Dec 24, 2012
This brewery idea seems to be a poor concept.

Since: Apr 10

Oswego, IL

#4 Dec 26, 2012
CBF wrote:
Unfortunately you have 0.0 clue what the hell you are talking about. From what I understand, these guys are looking for private financing for this project. They are not looking for handouts or any back room deals. If you don't have a clue what you are talking about...don't talk about it!!!
Great Points! Unfortunately we have a few people posting from Hinckley whom think Obama pertains to almost every Topix post???
Anyway back on topic, it's a tough time for any kind of food/beverage business. You have to wonder if they looked over the nunmbers for such a business at this location. Have seen plenty of plans for downtown development that never bare fruit. Good luck to them, it would be a nice addition, I hope they have the product....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The new Allentown Beer Festival: What's brewing 3 hr silly rabbit 1
News Seven Sins Brewery To Hold Grand Opening Jul '16 had enough 1
News Ride a mountain train to some of Colorado's bes... Jul '16 Jill Johnson 1
News Stuttgarter Hofbrau Beer Now available in the USA (Nov '08) Jul '16 John in Germany 123
News MillerCoors gets Blue Moon 'craft beer' lawsuit... Jun '16 uminocha 1
News Get to Independent Bar & Kitchen Before Everyon... May '16 ELISE GINGERICH 1
Beginner Home Brewing Questions! (Feb '16) May '16 uminocha 4
More from around the web