Sharon Thompson: At new Recipe at Six...

Sharon Thompson: At new Recipe at Sixty-Eight restaurant, Merrick Inn meets Josie's

There are 2 comments on the Lexington Herald-Leader story from Feb 20, 2014, titled Sharon Thompson: At new Recipe at Sixty-Eight restaurant, Merrick Inn meets Josie's. In it, Lexington Herald-Leader reports that:

It was home to Murray's, then an outpost of the Chevy Chase restaurant Josie's, and now the Southern mansion at 3955 Harrodsburg Road houses The Recipe at Sixty-Eight.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lexington Herald-Leader.

Betty Hughes

Winchester, KY

#1 Feb 20, 2014
Hi Sharon, What is going on with your column? We have had the Lexington Herald coming to our home for 50 plus years, I stopped it because of delivery issues and picked up Sunday paper when you wrote the Sunday section. Then, I. reorder the Herald daily because of your section.to read it on Thursday and now it has been moved to Wed. and shortened. Why? Why?? Are you ready to retire? the paper going out of business?
We are in a food high interest revolution.Now is the time for the newspaper to increase not decrease.
Thin ice

Georgetown, IN

#2 Feb 20, 2014
I'm ready to drop home delivery myself. My paper is often wet and most recently I received only two sections.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Seven Sins Brewery To Hold Grand Opening Jul 20 had enough 1
News Ride a mountain train to some of Colorado's bes... Jul 13 Jill Johnson 1
News Stuttgarter Hofbrau Beer Now available in the USA (Nov '08) Jul 9 John in Germany 123
News MillerCoors gets Blue Moon 'craft beer' lawsuit... Jun '16 uminocha 1
News Get to Independent Bar & Kitchen Before Everyon... May '16 ELISE GINGERICH 1
Beginner Home Brewing Questions! May '16 uminocha 4
News Study: A Beer a Day Is Good for the Brain, Heart May '16 uminocha 1
More from around the web