Stuttgarter Hofbrau Beer Now available in the USA

There are 115 comments on the www.thebeerinme.com story from Oct 8, 2008, titled Stuttgarter Hofbrau Beer Now available in the USA. In it, www.thebeerinme.com reports that:

Hello to all Beer lovers. We are proud to announce and introduce the Stuttgarter Hofbrau line of beer to the USA!

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.thebeerinme.com.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Jan 13

Lilburn, GA

#109 Jan 26, 2013
sonja wrote:
where can i buy stuttgarter hofbraeu here in the states? my husband sure would love to buy it. he was stationed in ludwigsburg, coffee barracks and he and our
son as myself, we just love this beer.
I to was at coffey 88-91 B co 307th mi bn
Jackie

Council Bluffs, IA

#110 Mar 23, 2013
I was a medic at the 29th Med. Det. In Ludwigsburg. You guys would have all come through our clinic. 89-91. When you find a way to get some Hoffbrau here, please post it here. Several of us miss it.....and the Rock Fabrik and Rock Palace. Lol
Richard

Logan, OH

#111 Aug 1, 2013
I too was stationed at Panzer Kaserne in Boblingen from '63 to '65. Was with 97th Signal. Also Unit Police. We drank Hofbrau and Parkbrau.
Chip Grosse

Rocky Point, NY

#112 Sep 22, 2013
ken hall wrote:
I Was Stationed At Krabbenlock Kaserne From 1985 To 1988 I sure miss That Beer At Cosmo`s
I was also in Krabbenlock during the same time in 93rd Signal.
Thomas

Calhoun, GA

#113 Oct 12, 2013
I was born by stuttgart and miss it alot...haven't been there since 2005...i love stuttgart...never had the beer tho as with age 9 i moved to the usa with my parents.
Kevin

Los Angeles, CA

#114 Mar 4, 2014
Stuttgarter Hofbrau? What memories. ;) Ate many schnitzel dinners and drank plenty of Hofbrau at Mom's in Vaihingen. Did the house of three colors a few times too. ;) Was in the 554th at Patch from '81 to '83 and those were some of the best times of my life, bar none.
raymond valliere

Kissimmee, FL

#115 Mar 24, 2014
JRedmond wrote:
"I was at Panzer kaserne in Boblingen hell we probably drank at the same bars!! you ever go in the City Cafe?"
I was a teenage kid at Patch 83-86 (summer KP job at Panzer 2-37th Armor Mess Hall) and used to stumble into the City Cafe in Boeblingen from time to time ;)
Skinnybar, Wooden Nickle, Podium, Koenigshof, just to name a few area bars.
I was station in aco.237 armoraswell
christopher

Savannah, GA

#117 May 16, 2014
D Anthony wrote:
I was stationed at Wilkins Barracks '81-'82 in Kornwestheim. then while at stationed in Neu Ulm in '83 I too would drive up to Stuttgart and between 7-10 racks and drive back after going to the club next to the Hauptbanhof. Now, they send it here after I quit drinking. Even if made especially for export it will still be better than most beers here.
Was also stationed at wilkins from 80-82, 3/71 ADA military police company. loved stugartter hofbrau. Remember the rec center across the street.
rob

Chambersburg, PA

#118 May 31, 2014
Philipp wrote:
I was staitoned at Ludendorff Kaserne from 82-84, 38th Engr. Co.(MGB). Heading back for va
cation this summer.

I was there from 84 to 86 wish I could go back
rob

Chambersburg, PA

#119 May 31, 2014
Kevin wrote:
Stuttgarter Hofbrau? What memories. ;) Ate many schnitzel dinners and drank plenty of Hofbrau at Mom's in Vaihingen. Did the house of three colors a few times too. ;) Was in the 554th at Patch from '81 to '83 and those were some of the best times of my life, bar none.
probably drank with you was at ludendorff from 84- 86 sure had fun
dwight

Phoenix, AZ

#120 Aug 21, 2014
yah right, all a bunch of bs, you can't, sell it here, you have no link, your full of shizza.
ranger1

United States

#121 Aug 26, 2014
rob wrote:
<quoted text> probably drank with you was at ludendorff from 84- 86 sure had fun
was at panzer from 81 to 84 in the 16th infantry.drank gallons of stuttgarter hofbrau best beer ever.have been looking for it in the states ever since.we probably ran into each other a time or 2.spent lots of time at patch.the girl i was dating worked there so i was there alot.
H20LOO

Troy, MI

#122 Oct 5, 2014
ken hall wrote:
I Was Stationed At Krabbenlock Kaserne From 1985 To 1988 I sure miss That Beer At Cosmo`s
I do too. Fun times at Cosmos...too bad it closed down.
Terry

United States

#123 Nov 7, 2014
Mike wrote:
Herren pils is out of this world as is the Weizen. I was at Panzer 87-90 and now live an hour out of cinci and hit the newport, ky Hofbrau haus at least monthly
Hi Mike I was at panzer 76-79 with the 4th Cav was a rough time but wouldn't change a thing good memories and lots of hofbrau I need to find that a good replacement is molson canadian that's brewed in Canada not imported
TorrainG

Spring Grove, VA

#124 Dec 24, 2014
C Weatherford wrote:
I was stationed at Ludendorf Kaserne 90-92. 586th Maint. I too want to know where I have to go to buy this! Now to find a good gyro to go with it!
I was station at the Ludendorf Kaserne 82-85 at the 586th Maint. as well. This is the BEST Beer ever! As a matter of fact I was looking for it today at a VA Total Wine beverage store. Really looking for the Christmas Hof!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hiker finds camera on Mount St. Helens, tracks ... 19 hr May 29 2015 event... 1
News Beer Drinker Discovers Who Makes Blue Moon, Sues May 2 wichita-rick 6
News Hillary Clinton Doesn't Tip at Chipotle! Stop t... May 1 Tazo 2
News Bud Light Drops Dodgy Slogan May 1 Spotted Girl 3
News Heading to Halton Hills (Jan '11) Apr 27 ales-and-meads 4
News Wouldn't it have been easier... (Jan '11) Apr '15 was not worth the... 6
News Vats on their way to Halton Hills (Jan '11) Mar '15 BrewDog 3
More from around the web