Stuttgarter Hofbrau Beer Now available in the USA

Oct 8, 2008 | Posted by: Tbim | Full story: www.thebeerinme.com

Hello to all Beer lovers. We are proud to announce and introduce the Stuttgarter Hofbrau line of beer to the USA!

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of107
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Scott

Stroudsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

Who is the importer?
DAVE B

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

was at krqabbenloch 77-79, drank alot of hofbraus with alot of bad 400.
DAVE B

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

paper dynamite wrote:
dankershit
your name and terminology sounds familiar. drank a shitload of hofbraus , also did a shitload of paperdynamite at krabbenloch, in ludwigsburgh 77-79. bad 400
Foster

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

SP/4 586th 73 - 74 Drank mostly Dinkelacker and Schwaben Bräu.
Derek Koon Sr

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2010

I was stationed at Patch Barracks in Stuttgart back in 1982-1984 and 1990-1992. I loved to drink a Hof. If anyone knows where to buy a Hofbrau in Philadelphia, PA......PLEASE LET ME KNOW!
Astrid and Wayne

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2010

Just did Constatter Volkesfest - 20 years after being stationed at Nelligan Barracks!! Stuttgater Hofbrau is still the best!
Astrid and Wayne

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2010

31st CSH 1989-91
just candid

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2010

Sounds good and I can't wait to try. Anyone know where I can get some in o r near Wash.DC? In advance, Thanks!
Wayne

Summerfield, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2010

I was in Stuttgart from '62 to '64.
Drank many gallons of Haufbrau. Haven't really enjoyed a beer since then.

I enjoyed the Imported Lowenbrau till they started making it in Texas under contract to the Miller brewing co. Now it's just another overpriced American beer.

Cheers Mates!
barry shirr

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2010

is there a demand here ? i can import it. where is it in demand ? please tell !
barry shirr

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2010

Stuttgater Hofbrau is a very german bier taste - discreet and understated yet hopppy, but something you can drink a lot of. those germans certainly know a thing or two about brewing.
Derek Koon Sr

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2010

I was stationed at Patch Barracks back in 1982 and 1990. I love Stuttgarter Hoff. Where can you buy it in Philadelphia?
Gary

Burlington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2011

Iwas stationed at ludendorff kaserne 84-86 , 503rd engineer co(cse). best beer byfar the hof brau and the hefeweizen, we use to walk behind the motopool to the brewhaus and buy racks there!
Gary

Burlington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2011

STATIONED AT KORNWEISTHEIM , 503RD ENGINEERCO (CSE) BEST BEER BY FAR THE HEFEWEISEN AND HOFBRAU
kai

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2011

i am from stuttart and really missed the stuttgarter hofbrau beer but where can i buy it in the us????????
Michael

Larchmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2011

I was stationed at 5th G from '89-'91. Worked in the ICU and L&D depts. I certainly drank many- many racks of hoffbrau!!
Freeman

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2011

I was stationed at Ludendorf Kaserne in 1986-1988. Had a girlfriend named Jutta that lived accross the street from the kaserne. I was in 38th Engr MGB, I was supply and unit armorer. I miss germany so much, I should have stayed.
M Williams

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

C Weatherford wrote:
I was stationed at Ludendorf Kaserne 90-92. 586th Maint. I too want to know where I have to go to buy this! Now to find a good gyro to go with it!
hey i was there the same time with you. remember the bier the food and the fun like it was yesterday. Name is Sgt Williams. let me find this bier and i'll buy stock in it!!!!!!!!
Eric

Geneva, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2011

Richmond, IN Was in Ludendorf Kaserne drinking Hofbrau from 89'-92'. At least one a day to keep Der Arzt away!!! All love to Army in deutschland specially those who deployed to Desert Storm!!! Longhorn ruled, and Rock Fabrik!!!!
Eric

Geneva, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2011

Gary wrote:
Iwas stationed at ludendorff kaserne 84-86 , 503rd engineer co(cse). best beer byfar the hof brau and the hefeweizen, we use to walk behind the motopool to the brewhaus and buy racks there!
Cool worked in 89'- 92' 586th next door! worked alot with 503rd. good times

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of107
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Beer Discussions

Search the Beer Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Marcus Schwarz | In Bellevue, alcohol rules are... (Jul '12) Apr 8 Elise Gingrich 2
Texas brewer, once near defeat, shines again (Jul '09) Apr 8 Elise Gingrich 4
Calling all Northwest Beer lovers!!! (Jun '13) Apr 8 Elise Gingrich 2
Southwest Exposure: Texas festival is as much f... Apr 8 Elise Gingrich 3
Peanut Butter Beer: Shouldn't It Exist? (May '12) Apr 8 Creepy Richardson Dude 2
Free Moonshine Tastings in Gatlinburg, Tennessee (May '12) Apr 6 frank 14
I'm almost 60 but shop refused to sell me beer ... Mar 27 Doktor Rock 1
•••
•••
•••
•••