Stuttgarter Hofbrau Beer Now available in the USA

Oct 8, 2008 | Posted by: Tbim | Full story: www.thebeerinme.com

Hello to all Beer lovers. We are proud to announce and introduce the Stuttgarter Hofbrau line of beer to the USA!

Comments
21 - 40 of 110 Comments Last updated May 31, 2014
paper dynamite

Midland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

dankershit
bird

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

Tina wrote:
WAHOOOOOOOO!!!! I've been waiting 20 years for Stuttgarter Hofbrau to come to the US! Was stationed in Stuttgart and it's always been my favorite beer! Danke sehr, meine freundin!
where in the states is the stuttgarter hofbrau beer sold what states?
bird

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

Tina wrote:
WAHOOOOOOOO!!!! I've been waiting 20 years for Stuttgarter Hofbrau to come to the US! Was stationed in Stuttgart and it's always been my favorite beer! Danke sehr, meine freundin!
where can I buy this beer here in the states?
FredericksburgVA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2010

STOP LYING...Please tell me this is really true...Stuttgart (Robinson Barracks) in the early nineties...BEST beer I have ever tasted, nothing comes close...
dave v

Wheaton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2010

stuttgarter hofbrau was the beer i drank while stationed at patch barracks from 1984-1987. i too have many fond memories of drinking this beer. good times.
Michael

Alma Center, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2010

I was stationed in grosssachenhein Germany 1978 to 1982. This beer was the best beer. Waiting to find out where it being sold at. If you know let me know. West salem wisconsin
Al_C

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

I remember USO having a tour of the brewery once a month.$3. see the brewery drink free for 4 hours.
Never missed a tour.

Is Coffee gone now?
Tony

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

healty drink
Michael

Auburn, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2010

I grew up in Stuttgart, spent 3 years at Patonville then we moved to Patch Barracks. I was there from 1983-1992. My dad was in the Army and I remember him buying racks of Hofbrau all the time. Once I got older that was my choice of beer and have always told my friends about how good it was. I would do anything to get my hands on a rack or 2.
Vince

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

I was at Wilkens from 84-85. Drank a lot of Stuttgarter
D Anthony wrote:
I was stationed at Wilkins Barracks '81-'82 in Kornwestheim. then while at stationed in Neu Ulm in '83 I too would drive up to Stuttgart and between 7-10 racks and drive back after going to the club next to the Hauptbanhof. Now, they send it here after I quit drinking. Even if made especially for export it will still be better than most beers here.
kent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2010

Cary wrote:
If any of you where at the BMF in Boblingen, check out Boblingen Maintenance Facility (BMF) Survivors Group on Facebook. Hofbrau rules
hey man i was in stuggart 89-91 586th maint co
kent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2010

586th maint co from 89-91
Chuck

Waynesboro, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

I was stationed at Patch from 86 to 88 and would love to know where I could find some here in the states.
Dave

Cedar Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2010

Where can I get my life's favorite beer. I was at 5th General Hosp. in Bad Cannstatt 72 to 75
cweatherford

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

Article says Dobos PA. Would be a bit of a drive for me :o). Not to mention it doesn't look like they have the actual Hofbrau I know and love... Maybe soon?
shorter

Jonesboro, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

but when is it coming 89-91 586th maint
Rich

Thiensville, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2010

Was stationed at Patch in 80-81 then stayed in Stuttgart for another 13 years as a civillian. Played on a softball team called the "HofBoys", we tried to get the brewery to sponser us but that fell apart after much effort.
Have NEVER been able to drink American beer since coming back stateside, except for a few decent micro-brews.

WHERE CAN WE ORDER SOME HOF??????
Proffitt

Springfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

Philipp wrote:
I was staitoned at Ludendorff Kaserne from 82-84, 38th Engr. Co.(MGB). Heading back for vacation this summer.
I was in 38th from 81 to 83. Who are you. Such a small company and i live right down in cinci. You have got the make the drive dwon here to newport KY and go to hofbrauhaus.. They brew the beer on premises and its just like being back in country.
Weatherford

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

warren wrote:
especially down at the longhorn, those were the days lol
The Longhorn! Now those were some great times!
Mike

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

Herren pils is out of this world as is the Weizen. I was at Panzer 87-90 and now live an hour out of cinci and hit the newport, ky Hofbrau haus at least monthly

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Beer Discussions

Search the Beer Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Pilots warned of runaway beer blimp Apr '14 Dr Reker s Bellhop 6
Granite takes aim at large single beers (Sep '06) Apr '14 Dr mlk jr 7
Free Moonshine Tastings in Gatlinburg, Tennessee (May '12) Apr '14 frank 14
Southwest Exposure: Texas festival is as much f... Mar '14 Steve 2
I'm almost 60 but shop refused to sell me beer ... Mar '14 Doktor Rock 1
Two Halton pubs host international beer festival Mar '14 mayor last pub closed up 1
Guinness pulls out of St. Patrick's Day parade Mar '14 Mikey 13
•••
•••