Stuttgarter Hofbrau Beer Now available in the USA

Oct 8, 2008 | Posted by: Tbim | Full story: www.thebeerinme.com

Hello to all Beer lovers. We are proud to announce and introduce the Stuttgarter Hofbrau line of beer to the USA!

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of110
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Tina

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2008

Judged:

Danke
Keep it coming
Tina

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2008

Judged:

WAHOOOOOOOO!!!! I've been waiting 20 years for Stuttgarter Hofbrau to come to the US! Was stationed in Stuttgart and it's always been my favorite beer! Danke sehr, meine freundin!
Don

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2009

your shittin me... I drank this stuff for 8 years, 10 years ago...
John

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2009

I recall Stuttgarter Hofbrau have a much higher alcohol content than 4.9 percent!!! I this really brewed in Germany, or by license in the US?

If it is brewed in Germany, is it brewed especially for export?
nick

Crystal Lake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2009

Judged:

I too was stationed in Stuttgart and it's always been my favorite beer! I have talked about how good this beer is since I left Germany. I have not drink domistic since.
Bev Robertson

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2009

I spent the 76/77 academic year as a Humboldt Fellow at the University of Stuttgart. Stuttgarter Hoffbrau's HerrenPils was my regular beer. I missed it after returning to Canada so I developed my own brewpub, The Bushwakker. I now spend my winters in Arizona. When will I be able to get HerrenPils here?
Cary

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2009

If any of you where at the BMF in Boblingen, check out Boblingen Maintenance Facility (BMF) Survivors Group on Facebook. Hofbrau rules
Cary

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2009

I've been looking for where to buy Hofbrau. thebeerinme link goes to 90goingsouth, but nowhere to buy it. Anyone found it yet?
Jeff

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2009

We lived in Worms and would drive to Heidelburg every Friday to buy a rack.
andreas tesch

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2009

ist der martin scheutze ;noch an der arbeit ?
mark moore

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2009

Cary wrote:
If any of you where at the BMF in Boblingen, check out Boblingen Maintenance Facility (BMF) Survivors Group on Facebook. Hofbrau rules
I was at Panzer kaserne in Boblingen hell we probably drank at the same bars!! you ever go in the City Cafe? Delta Co.1st ENG Bn.....we drank gallons of the hofbrau every night. loved it!! been lookin for some for 20 years. were do we get it??

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2009

Judged:

John wrote:
I recall Stuttgarter Hofbrau have a much higher alcohol content than 4.9 percent!!! I this really brewed in Germany, or by license in the US?
If it is brewed in Germany, is it brewed especially for export?
Oktoberfest beers from Munich typically have 6.5% alcohol. No prob.....
Michael

La Crosse, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

I have been waiting for 27 years for this. Brings back alot memorys with my german friends. Now just to find it.!!!!!!!!
D Anthony

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2010

I was stationed at Wilkins Barracks '81-'82 in Kornwestheim. then while at stationed in Neu Ulm in '83 I too would drive up to Stuttgart and between 7-10 racks and drive back after going to the club next to the Hauptbanhof. Now, they send it here after I quit drinking. Even if made especially for export it will still be better than most beers here.
C Weatherford

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2010

I was stationed at Ludendorf Kaserne 90-92. 586th Maint. I too want to know where I have to go to buy this! Now to find a good gyro to go with it!
Philipp

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2010

I was staitoned at Ludendorff Kaserne from 82-84, 38th Engr. Co. (MGB). Heading back for vacation this summer.
Donny

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2010

realy loved when i was there for 5 years in the army now to find it is going to be Great hope it makes it to Louisville Ky.
JRedmond

Warwick, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2010

"I was at Panzer kaserne in Boblingen hell we probably drank at the same bars!! you ever go in the City Cafe?"

I was a teenage kid at Patch 83-86 (summer KP job at Panzer 2-37th Armor Mess Hall) and used to stumble into the City Cafe in Boeblingen from time to time ;)

Skinnybar, Wooden Nickle, Podium, Koenigshof, just to name a few area bars.
warren

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2010

especially down at the longhorn, those were the days lol
warren

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2010

I spent a lot of nights while stationed at coffee kaserne drinking stuttgarter 89-90

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of110
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Beer Discussions

Search the Beer Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Pilots warned of runaway beer blimp Apr '14 Dr Reker s Bellhop 6
Granite takes aim at large single beers (Sep '06) Apr '14 Dr mlk jr 7
Free Moonshine Tastings in Gatlinburg, Tennessee (May '12) Apr '14 frank 14
Southwest Exposure: Texas festival is as much f... Mar '14 Steve 2
I'm almost 60 but shop refused to sell me beer ... Mar '14 Doktor Rock 1
Two Halton pubs host international beer festival Mar '14 mayor last pub closed up 1
Guinness pulls out of St. Patrick's Day parade Mar '14 Mikey 13
•••
•••