Unique Brewery Coming to Charlottesville - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and Weather

Virginia Craft Beer Month kicks off Wednesday and there is a unique brewery on the way to downtown Charlottesville. Full Story
Cheers

Dallas, WV

#1 Aug 1, 2012
Beer, if drunk with moderation, softens the temper, cheers the spirit and promotes health.- Thomas Jefferson
Dude

Boyce, VA

#2 Aug 1, 2012
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver."
~Jack Handey
Dude

Boyce, VA

#3 Aug 1, 2012
" I sit here and drink my good Wittenberg Beer, and the Kingdom of the God comes all by itself."
~Martin Luther
Dude

Boyce, VA

#4 Aug 1, 2012
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."
~Frank Sinatra
Dude

Boyce, VA

#5 Aug 1, 2012
"He was a wise man who invented beer."
~Plato
reality bites

Richmond, VA

#6 Aug 2, 2012
Cheers wrote:
Beer, if drunk with moderation, softens the temper, cheers the spirit and promotes health.- Thomas Jefferson
Sally Hemmings would probably offer a different perspective towards the pauper.
Eaglescout1984

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Aug 2, 2012
Exciting for Belmont, getting a brewery. Will this lead to a brew named after the neighborhood? I would drink to that!
Dude

Boyce, VA

#8 Aug 2, 2012
"Beer, it's not just for breakfast anymore"
~A Chaplin Colonel who was in Portugal that I met on a stop over on my way to Saudi Arabia
Cheers

Mars, PA

#9 Aug 2, 2012
Eaglescout1984 wrote:
Exciting for Belmont, getting a brewery. Will this lead to a brew named after the neighborhood? I would drink to that!
Would "Crack Cocaine IPA" fit on a label?

SEVEN PLEAD GUILTY TO CRACK DISTRIBUTION
All Face Possible Prison Time

A group of seven individuals charged with dealing crack cocaine in the Belmont area of Charlottesville pled guilty this week in the United States District Court for the Western District of Virginia in Charlottesville to conspiracy charges.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Celeb Would You Want to have a Beer with? Dec 9 Bill Clinton 1
WT Brews: Onondaga County's newest brewery star... Dec 8 jimbo 2
Can these 10 Pale Ales hang with Budweiser? Dec 4 nikolas 1
supertractor Nov 28 SUPERTRACTOR 1
Sapporo Nov 20 SHlTWORMTAMIKDEBD... 5
Beer vats parked on Trafalgar Rd. (Jan '11) Nov 20 terrible today on... 4
Vats parked on Trafalgar (Jan '11) Nov 20 terrible today on... 4
More from around the web