Milk more expensive than ever -- Sout...

Milk more expensive than ever -- South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com

There are 33 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Aug 10, 2007, titled Milk more expensive than ever -- South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

It's cheaper than oil and, barring a global mad cow crisis, we'll probably never run out of it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bob

Auburn Hills, MI

#22 Aug 11, 2007
DRS wrote:
THANK YOU BUSH AND COMPANY.........
Quit showing how stupid you are. What are you going to blame Bush for next? The weather? You're a moron.
plantation man

United States

#23 Aug 11, 2007
my wife buys 2 seperate milks for the kids
1 low fat and 1 whole
she only shops at publix
personally i think that place is a complete rip off but the alternitive is in the hood so she wont go
what about the other places in the u.s.?
i am a`chef so i know what the price of tea is
HMMMM

United States

#24 Aug 11, 2007
Exactly how expensive is "ever"---is it less than forever.

Lets not complain about the price of milk or gasoline while drinking buckapint bottled tap water.

OBTW --ya'll do know that organic milk contributes MORE to global warming ---yeppers organic cows are less efficient ---
hahaha

United States

#25 Aug 11, 2007
DRS wrote:
THANK YOU BUSH AND COMPANY.........
You know they now have a 12 step program form cessation of BDS, I strongly recommend you start, cause in 16 months you will need to find some one new to blame everything on and focus the hatrid that drives your pathetic little life. From all reports giving up BDS is harder than heroin or tobacco.
Ike and Mike

Girard, OH

#26 Aug 11, 2007
According to the new commercial Milk is worse tha second hand smoke... Here's an Idea for you liberals out there-- Sin Tax on milk?!? How about the same percentage as is on Cigarettes (about 38% last I saw)? It will push the price per Gal. to only a little over $5.50 but it might save someones life, because, it may be too high a price! AND if it's not too high a price, you get there tax money to support additional Gov. programs! It's a Win Win!!!
advice

Pompano Beach, FL

#27 Aug 12, 2007
plantation man wrote:
my wife buys 2 seperate milks for the kids
1 low fat and 1 whole
she only shops at publix
personally i think that place is a complete rip off but the alternitive is in the hood so she wont go
what about the other places in the u.s.?
i am a`chef so i know what the price of tea is
walgreens is cheapest for milk by almost a dollar!
SaSa

Jupiter, FL

#28 Sep 15, 2007
Has anyone ever thought about this - we are the only living species that drinks the milk of another animal. Whose idea was it in the first place - for us to drink milk from animals. If our only allotted time on our mothers breast is 9 months to 3 years - then so be it. Move on and LEAVE THE COWS ALONE AND DRINK SOMETHING ELSE. Just continue to eat their meat and all you dairy lovers will be just fine.
bill

Hialeah, FL

#29 Aug 16, 2008
7.29 a gallon in hobe sound for macarthur
bill

Hialeah, FL

#30 Aug 16, 2008
at winn dixie. is this legal?
Elucca

Bowling Green, KY

#31 Jan 18, 2011
Why do you complain for the price of milk??? In Puerto Rico milk price is $3.00 for half a gallon and $6.00 for a gallon!!!
Naldo

Largo, FL

#32 Dec 21, 2012
buy a cow or two....not too difficult. Process and pasteurize it....no problem!
jason

Bayamon, Puerto Rico

#33 Oct 30, 2013
Milk un puerto rico id 5.79 a galpón so So dont cry
cantbelieveit

Clearwater, FL

#34 Jan 19, 2014
I don't understand all this but I want to hear hear from the farmers. Do they have to charge that much to make a profit?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drink Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Go Pick: Beer, Bourbon and Barbecue at Blue Mou... Aug 23 silly rabbit 2
News COLUMN: Positive Vibs Engulfing Huntington Aug 23 MarkJ- 3
News Coffee drinking may help seniors' memories Aug 16 dapandjank 1
News MEDWATCH: This dieters' drink may not be your c... (Mar '07) Aug 16 karen 141
News Bud Light Drops Dodgy Slogan Aug 12 DrkRabbit 4
News Craft distilleries are opening across the regio... Aug 11 Dan The Man 1
News Rooster McConaughey -- Yes, Matthew's Brother -... Aug 9 NE 2 WIN 1
More from around the web