Marla Tellez joins Eyewitness News 4 team

A new era begins this week on KOB-TV. A new morning and noon anchor team will be in place beginning Wednesday, January 9. Marla Tellez will join veteran weatherman Steve Stucker weekdays on Eyewitness News 4 ... Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Monica1

Oklahoma City, OK

#102 Nov 12, 2012
National News I hope.
why do

Santa Fe, NM

#111 Dec 16, 2012
these posters get away with personal attacks on a woman's character?
Asi Es

Albuquerque, NM

#113 Dec 16, 2012
Unnative UnAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why I watch Fox News.
F-ictional O-ligarcical X-enophobic NEWS. Good Choice.
what

Santa Fe, NM

#114 Dec 16, 2012
FoxN wrote:
<quoted text>
a sick poster. You have no business posting this personal dirt. Get a life,loser.
nope

Santa Fe, NM

#116 Dec 18, 2012
Disagree wrote:
<quoted text>
nobody's business but those involved.
dpb

Westcliffe, CO

#117 Dec 18, 2012
The moralistic judgment of you holier then thou POS is irrelevent to most and a pathetic attempt to force your BS morality on others -- actually it is none of your business.
Please

Santa Fe, NM

#119 Dec 18, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
?
go away. Your personal vendettas should not be aired here.
Grinch

Albuquerque, NM

#120 Dec 18, 2012
What is this Peyton Place? Get a life and move on, it is no ones business but for the ones involved.
Nuria

Pacifica, CA

#121 Aug 10, 2013
I still really miss seeing Marla Tellez in the mornings on KOB. Regardless of what a few may have thought of her, she was loved by a vast majority in the Albuquerque area. She is also, not only intelligent, but she’s a very brave and adventurous girl.
I actually had the pleasure of working with Marla one weekend at a charity event I was involved in and not only Marla was the M.C., but she was also willing to volunteer (at the last minute) to sit in the dunk tank and get wet. Although she went in wearing jeans and a beige dress shirt, she was a really good sport. She just casually kicked off her shoes, climbed up the back ladder, sat on the seat and dipped her toes the water while waiting for the balls to come flying. Marla was having fun just taunting away. It took a while before someone connected, by then Marla had relaxed when suddenly we all heard a loud DING and saw the seat drop from under her. About all Marla had time to do was let out a quick yelp and the next thing she knew, she was completely under water. When Marla surfaced, everyone was clapping and laughing.
Marla remained in or on the tank for over an hour; getting dunked between 30 - 40 times before we all decided to call it a day. Marla said looked like a drowned rat with her hair plastered everywhere, but on the contrary she looked quit stunning.
I handed her a towel, gave her a hug and thanked her profusely for helping us out. We took a few pictures before walking Marla back to her car, still wrapped around in a towel, her clothes dripping wet while holding her shoes. Marla told me she absolutely loved the experience and said she’s always more than willing to do anything for a good cause. Bless her heart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drink Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stuttgarter Hofbrau Beer Now available in the USA (Nov '08) 6 hr TorrainG 115
Iranians Brave Floggings andEven Execution to E... 9 hr Jahid 2
Scotch-happy Taiwan stoking demand for Japanese... 12 hr Switches 8
'Duck Dynasty' wine: Will Bible Belt fans approve? (Nov '13) Tue Lola 299
Change of leadership in Crimea means property grab Tue Lukashenko is Dr ... 17
Plonk app maps grapes by borough Dec 22 Joshua 2
Christmas Seasonal Craft Beer & cider menu 2014 Dec 22 fyi 3
More from around the web