Broken Clock Gastropub: Huntsville nightspot's menu is not your everyday bar food

Jan 18, 2013 Full story: Alabama Live 6

HUNTSVILLE, Alabama -- One afternoon about two weeks ago, a red Ferrari 458 Spider cruised down Jefferson Street, past the courthouse square.

Full Story
Badtothebone

Shirley, NY

#1 Jan 18, 2013
I remember the Fog Cutter restaurant in Huntsville which I thought was very good.
Tim Dwyer

United States

#2 Jan 19, 2013
This place is great. I was haunting it last night.
Mike

Madison, AL

#3 Jan 24, 2013
Too expensive 5 bucks for a draft PBR BEER 10 bucks for a Margaret. Service not that great. Want be back!
Badtothebone

Shirley, NY

#4 Jan 24, 2013
If I remember correctly the Fog Cutter was on University drive and it had gone out of business a long time ago.
Cynthia

Owens Cross Roads, AL

#5 Jan 27, 2013
This is the latest and greatest place to go for dinner and drinks! It's located in South Huntsville, but we gladly drive from Madison. I saw that one post thought that they were too expensive, but I always say that you get what you pay for. The food is top notch, and the cocktails are freshly squeezed when you order them and definitely better than any other drinks I have had in town! Check it out if you haven't already!
Cynthia

Owens Cross Roads, AL

#6 Jan 27, 2013
Correction: we would gladly drive from Madison. As you can see we are over the mountain in OCR. =)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drink Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Battle Brewing Craft beer producers seek tax br... 2 hr Black Annie 1
How each astrological sign likes their coffee Thu Angie 1
Once a backwoods business, Minerva men bring di... Thu teacher 1
Saskatoon woman wins car in Tim Hortons roll up... Wed your chance 1
A Better Cuban Sandwich: Latin American to Litt... Feb 25 Draughon 4
Mayor Rahm Emanuel, Gov. Bruce Rauner tested by... Feb 22 reality is a crutch 1
Dunkin' Donuts to open 46 new Indiana locations Feb 20 doodad 1
More from around the web