Locally-roasted coffee sold to suppor...

Locally-roasted coffee sold to support orphanage in Haiti

There are 2 comments on the Daily Mountain Eagle story from Dec 27, 2012, titled Locally-roasted coffee sold to support orphanage in Haiti. In it, Daily Mountain Eagle reports that:

Packages of Life is Hope Coffee feature images of some of the children who live in the Haitian orphanage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mountain Eagle.

MICU

Hershey, PA

#1 Dec 27, 2012
Great Idea, I will support
just saying

Blacklick, OH

#2 Dec 30, 2012
MICU wrote:
Great Idea, I will support
Why? Not a single cent will make it to the orphans. It will disappear without effect into the cesspool known as Haiti. Despite billions being thrown at it since the January 2010 earthquake nothing has changed and nothing will change. Haiti is a total failure both as a nation and as a well intentioned world relief cause.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drink Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nancy Pelosi wants you to pay a $10.10 minimum ... (Mar '13) 3 hr C Kersey 28
News Free Moonshine Tastings in Gatlinburg, Tennessee (May '12) Aug 19 Oddcouple 17
News Former churches, fire stations become breweries Aug 19 Harleybird 1
News The 5 Best Benefits Of Green Tea (Aug '14) Aug 17 Imperialteagarden 4
News Stuttgarter Hofbrau Beer Now available in the USA (Nov '08) Aug 13 bootlip 127
News Man sues after he finds geckos in beer can Aug 12 Parden Pard 2
Looking for Wild Spirit Liquor (Apr '07) Aug 9 Terra Priddy 131
More from around the web