Barack Obama to GOP: Dump Rush Limbaugh

Barack Obama to GOP: Dump Rush Limbaugh

There are 61645 comments on the blogs.courant.com story from Jan 25, 2009, titled Barack Obama to GOP: Dump Rush Limbaugh . In it, blogs.courant.com reports that:

This could get interesting. Obama v Limbaugh. #44 is telling the Rush Republicans to stop drinking Limbaugh's poisinous Kool-aid if they really want to contribute to change.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at blogs.courant.com.

Luke_01

Hastings, MN

#68751 Sep 4, 2013
Its The Internet Stupid wrote:
Coming from one who knows what technology is out there......nothing is being moved without one knowing about it. Hey Luke how's it going. All great here
Great to hear! We are doing great here! Another grandchild on the way. Makes five for us. Pretty great legacy here. My boy is a tall, toe headed, monster that keeps us laughing. Nobody is the boss of him! He went in the corner five minutes for that one. I told him "to take it like a man, she wins! and remember, do you want to be happy or right. She rules!"

Are you still in PA fulltime? how's the family?
Spinach Pie

Ruston, LA

#68752 Sep 6, 2013
Its The Internet Stupid wrote:
Coming from one who knows what technology is out there......nothing is being moved without one knowing about it. Hey Luke how's it going. All great here
I'm impressed with your analysis and coming from someone like you who has invented a system to move farts directly from his rectum into his nostrils --- you belong in the CIA no doubt.

Can't wait to see what Urkel blows up if he gets his "strike" into action. I hear that they are shifting their plans to using aircraft instead of simply firing the cruise missiles. Of course, you already knew that didn't you DingleBrain?

Then, after Iran and Hezbollah retaliate, phase B?

Who was it that blew up the Marine barracks in Lebanon when Reagan
was president? Hint --- the consonants are hzbllh.
Its the Internet Stupid

Emmaus, PA

#68753 Sep 6, 2013
Luke_01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Great to hear! We are doing great here! Another grandchild on the way. Makes five for us. Pretty great legacy here. My boy is a tall, toe headed, monster that keeps us laughing. Nobody is the boss of him! He went in the corner five minutes for that one. I told him "to take it like a man, she wins! and remember, do you want to be happy or right. She rules!"
Four yrs now milking a 6 month contract. Yes still home and with family. All is well. Sounds the same with you. Hmm that little guy sounds a lot like someone else?
Its the Internet Stupid

Emmaus, PA

#68754 Sep 6, 2013
Spinach Pie wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm impressed with your analysis and coming from someone like you who has invented a system to move farts directly from his rectum into his nostrils --- you belong in the CIA no doubt.
Can't wait to see what Urkel blows up if he gets his "strike" into action. I hear that they are shifting their plans to using aircraft instead of simply firing the cruise missiles. Of course, you already knew that didn't you DingleBrain?
Then, after Iran and Hezbollah retaliate, phase B?
Who was it that blew up the Marine barracks in Lebanon when Reagan
was president? Hint --- the consonants are hzbllh.
Well it will definitely be cheaper than Dubya's Trillion dollar wars. What did we get from them again?????? Oh yeah all those WMDs. Almost forgot there for a minute....Let's not forget the 1000's of dead troops and the 10,000's of wounded and broken American men and women....and what we did to 100,000's Afghans and Iraqis.....Such a short memory you Right Wing Nuts have.....
Its the Internet Stupid

Emmaus, PA

#68756 Sep 6, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean wars obama is still spending money on, still waging and itching to get us into another one? And now the UN and Great Britain are backing out on him on? Gotcha.
Liberals screamed for years about wars, wars they say we cannot win and should not be in, but now that a democrat is wanting to start one, its ok. Hypocrisy at its finest.
A little reminder for all you WV folks.

Map: All the Countries John McCain Has Wanted to Attack

Even before he was caught playing poker on his iPhone at a Senate hearing on Wednesday, Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) had already sent a message: Anything less than an extensive aerial assault on the Syrian regime by American forces would be an unacceptable approach to the conflict in the Middle East. This was hardly surprising. Over the last two decades, McCain has rarely missed an opportunity to call for the escalation of an international conflict. Since the mid-1990s, he's pushed for regime change in more than a half-dozen countries—occasionally with disastrous consequences.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/09/j...
Its the Internet Stupid

Emmaus, PA

#68757 Sep 6, 2013
Here's a history lesson for you...

O’Donnell: Reagan let Saddam buy– and use–chemical weapons

The latest politician to misremember Reagan’s record is Rep. Illeana Ros-Lehtinen of Florida, who invoked the former president Thursday on Fox News concerning the Syria debate.

“We have said as a responsible nation that the use of chemical weapons is prohibited,” Ros-Lehtinen said.”It is against the norms of international standards and to let something like this go unanswered, I think will weaken our resolve. I know that President Reagan would have never let this happen.”

Except that Ronald Reagan let exactly that happen, repeatedly, when Saddam Hussein used chemical weapons in the 1980s. But there’s more.

“Ronald Reagan didn’t just look the other way when Saddam used chemical weapons–he sold the stuff to Saddam,” said MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell in his Rewrite segment on Thursday.“The President of the United States was Saddam Hussein’s drug dealer.”

http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/09/05/odonnell-reaga...

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#68758 Sep 7, 2013
Luke_01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, what a blast from the past: this thread popped up during Facebook check...Can't resist, Luke, the term is TOWheaded. Gotta' keep you honest; it's just what I do.
Spinach Pie

Ruston, LA

#68759 Sep 7, 2013
Its the Internet Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it will definitely be cheaper than Dubya's Trillion dollar wars. What did we get from them again?????? Oh yeah all those WMDs. Almost forgot there for a minute....Let's not forget the 1000's of dead troops and the 10,000's of wounded and broken American men and women....and what we did to 100,000's Afghans and Iraqis.....Such a short memory you Right Wing Nuts have.....
Maybe you should reduce your dosages you are getting on your fart delivery invention. Your posts are starting to resemble farts.

BTW, did you hear about IBM dropping 110,000 retirees from its health care plans? Big Blue will make the smart choice and give them checks so they can buy insurance on the state exchanges set up by the "affordable care act." Those 110,000 retirees must be loving Obama right now as much as you hate George Bush.
Spinach Pie

Ruston, LA

#68760 Sep 11, 2013
Obama has decided to postpone the vote in congress regarding actions against Syria. Anybody surprised?

He's delaying his healthcare laws too.

Maybe he can get an exception so he can run for a third and fourth term and be like FDR. He can't fulfill our dreams with 2 terms in office if he keeps delaying everything.
Starlight

United States

#68761 Sep 15, 2013
Spinach Pie wrote:
Obama has decided to postpone the vote in congress regarding actions against Syria. Anybody surprised?
He's delaying his healthcare laws too.
Maybe he can get an exception so he can run for a third and fourth term and be like FDR. He can't fulfill our dreams with 2 terms in office if he keeps delaying everything.
This crisis in Syria has made it clear what a blithering idiot Obama is as a president.

He will not get a third term.

He will get a nice pension and plenty of money for speaking engagements. He will speak to young people --- nobody else would want to hear what he has to say.

Limbaugh will still be going strong on the radio long after Obama is little more than a footnote in American history.
Starlight

United States

#68762 Sep 15, 2013
Spinach Pie wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should reduce your dosages you are getting on your fart delivery invention. Your posts are starting to resemble farts.
BTW, did you hear about IBM dropping 110,000 retirees from its health care plans? Big Blue will make the smart choice and give them checks so they can buy insurance on the state exchanges set up by the "affordable care act." Those 110,000 retirees must be loving Obama right now as much as you hate George Bush.
Some of the big labor unions that have the so called Cadillac insurance plans are irate. They may have to pay taxes on their insurance plans. If they don't get a waiver, then they may join hands with the house republicans and try to repeal Obamacare.
Spinach Pie

Ruston, LA

#68763 Sep 20, 2013
"Don't panic"

That's the advice the Obama administration is giving to the public who begin their research on any of the insurance exchanges set up by the Obama administration.
Apparently, the sites are giving incorrect pricing. They have ten days to fix the software mistakes. The public is supposed to start using the exchanges on October 1.

Oh well, at least Obama cares enough to advise us not to panic.

What happened to Yes We Can?

Oh, I forgot, it's the government stupid.
Spinach Pie

Ruston, LA

#68764 Sep 26, 2013
More news on Obamacare --- more delays announced.
Spinach Pie

Ruston, LA

#68765 Sep 30, 2013
The Obama administration is scrambling to try to iron out the snags in the new whatever that is supposed to start TOMORROW!!!!!!

The "guides" claim that they are not prepared to help the public use the whatever they are supposed to use to get their new "affordable care" -----

Meanwhile, Illinois is talking about bringing in the National Guard to monitor the neighborhoods Obama used to organize. Too many shootings or something like that.
Spinach Pie

Ruston, LA

#68766 Sep 30, 2013
Obama has hired a PR firm to try to figure out a way to blame George Bush if Obamacare doesn't work well.

Don't forget to pay your taxes.
Starlight

United States

#68767 Oct 1, 2013
Spinach Pie wrote:
Obama has hired a PR firm to try to figure out a way to blame George Bush if Obamacare doesn't work well.
Don't forget to pay your taxes.
Now, prove you have insurance by January first or pay your fine.
BTW, prove it to the IRS.

BTW, try to log onto your state healthcare exchange --- I just tried two or three times and I kept getting the message --- internal server error. Then, I remembered, It's the government stupid.

Dump Obama
86SOBE86

Mullica Hill, NJ

#68768 Oct 1, 2013
Spinach Pie

Ruston, LA

#68769 Oct 1, 2013
Starlight wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, prove you have insurance by January first or pay your fine.
BTW, prove it to the IRS.
BTW, try to log onto your state healthcare exchange --- I just tried two or three times and I kept getting the message --- internal server error. Then, I remembered, It's the government stupid.
Dump Obama
I just checked out the web site for my state. When I tried to get into the exchange, I got a message to wait until a login page appeared. They politely explained that many people were using the site and they were very busy.

Instead of waiting, I got off.

You stole my line didn't you? It's the government stupid!!!
86SOBE86

Wilmington, DE

#68770 Oct 1, 2013
86SOBE86

Wilmington, DE

#68771 Oct 1, 2013
Spinach Pie wrote:
<quoted text>
I just checked out the web site for my state. When I tried to get into the exchange, I got a message to wait until a login page appeared. They politely explained that many people were using the site and they were very busy.
Instead of waiting, I got off.
You stole my line didn't you? It's the government stupid!!!
It's strange that everyone is trying to access the very thing the whack job tea party nut jobs tell us is so bad. Hmmmm wonder who is going to come out looking bad on this one......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drink Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Yuengling hints at bringing its beer to Michigan Dec 10 J Liptok is a loo... 6
News Top Yelp-reviewed spots for cocktails in Greate... Dec 7 America Gentleman... 1
News Edward Keenan: The strip mall is the final outp... Dec 7 meanwhile other d... 1
News A Comforting Breakfast to Savor this Season Nov 30 old hippy 2
News Denver coffeeshop hit with a white coffeea graf... Nov 26 cold black coffee 1
News Ohio 40 mins ago 7:09 a.m.Ohio has a new brewer... Nov 20 Drunk Cycle 2
News Canadians among researchers to find earliest ev... Nov 14 drink 1
More from around the web