Barack Obama to GOP: Dump Rush Limbaugh

There are 20 comments on the Jan 25, 2009, blogs.courant.com story titled Barack Obama to GOP: Dump Rush Limbaugh . In it, blogs.courant.com reports that:

This could get interesting. Obama v Limbaugh. #44 is telling the Rush Republicans to stop drinking Limbaugh's poisinous Kool-aid if they really want to contribute to change.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at blogs.courant.com.

Spinach Pie

Ruston, LA

#68726 Aug 7, 2013
Starlight wrote:
<quoted text>
2016 is looming as an ominous year
I saw the movie
What's going on now with Obama and his administration is getting worse than the film predictions.
Speaking of predictions --- I predict that they will run out of other people's money sooner than they think.
Obama is still working on his legacy as the celebrity president --- he appeared on Jay Leno's late night talk show last night. They may end up calling him puff --- all his promises have gone up in smoke and now he just gets in front of a camera and reads his cue cards or teleprompters.
Spinach Pie

Ruston, LA

#68727 Aug 11, 2013
The dems who are facing tough re-election battles are dumping Obama and ObamaCare.
Starlight

United States

#68728 Aug 13, 2013
If you are having a hard time making ends meet on a 29 hour per week paycheck, then call Obama and ask him for a personal loan. He really cares about you, and he will help you.
Starlight

United States

#68729 Aug 13, 2013
Spinach Pie wrote:
The dems who are facing tough re-election battles are dumping Obama and ObamaCare.
Can you blame them?

2016 here we come!!!

Don't blame me, I voted for Romney.
Starlight

United States

#68730 Aug 13, 2013
LookingToEscape wrote:
The self absortion of Democrats knows no bounds.
Opposition is supposed to lay down and die. As the Republicans found out with the Democrats, it won't happen. Democrat values are not everyone else's values.
As for tired and predictable, isn't that the platform Obama ran on?
Great comment
Starlight

United States

#68731 Aug 13, 2013
Spinach Pie wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is still working on his legacy as the celebrity president --- he appeared on Jay Leno's late night talk show last night. They may end up calling him puff --- all his promises have gone up in smoke and now he just gets in front of a camera and reads his cue cards or teleprompters.
He knows he's a fake as president, so he has to at least maintain his status as a celebrity.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#68732 Aug 13, 2013
Starlight wrote:
<quoted text>
He knows he's a fake as president, so he has to at least maintain his status as a celebrity.
Barack Obama was elected by a sizeable majority. If he's a fake president, then ALL American presidents before him have been fakes.
ITS THE INTERNET STUPID

Newington, CT

#68733 Aug 15, 2013
Three Republicans Who Opposed Sandy Relief Now Demand Disaster Aid For Arizona
http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2013/08/14/2...
Arizona Republicans Sen. Jeff Flake, Sen. John McCain, and Rep. Paul Gosar all voted against emergency relief funding after SuperStorm Sandy ravaged much of the New Jersey and New York area earlier this year. Now, following an Arizona wildfire, the same trio is vocally complaining that the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) is not doing enough to aid their state.
WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND.....
ITS THE INTERNET STUPID

Newington, CT

#68734 Aug 15, 2013
Did You Know the Deficit Is Shrinking? Most Americans Don't, Thanks to Shameless Deficit Hawk Propaganda

The deficit is down 37.6 percent for the first 10 months of 2013. But half of Americans think itís growing.

http://www.alternet.org/economy/did-you-know-...

DAMN OBAMACARE WORKING DEFICIT SHRINKING....YOU RIGHT WING NUTS HEADS ARE GOING TO EXPLODE!
Spinach Pie

Ruston, LA

#68735 Aug 15, 2013
ITS THE INTERNET STUPID wrote:
Did You Know the Deficit Is Shrinking? Most Americans Don't, Thanks to Shameless Deficit Hawk Propaganda
The deficit is down 37.6 percent for the first 10 months of 2013. But half of Americans think itís growing.
http://www.alternet.org/economy/did-you-know-...
DAMN OBAMACARE WORKING DEFICIT SHRINKING....YOU RIGHT WING NUTS HEADS ARE GOING TO EXPLODE!
Your link fails to mention the sequester cuts.

You get a D- for your efforts here DingleBrain.

You might get an F if I thought you actually read that article. You usually don't seem to read the krapp you post for your links and evidence.

Uncle Sam will go over a cliff financially in about 10-15 years from medicare.

Are you as dumb as you act?
Its the Internet Stupid

Emmaus, PA

#68736 Aug 18, 2013
Crowd Calls 'Bullsh*t!' On GOP Congressman's Obamacare Lies

http://occupyamerica.crooksandliars.com/diane...

It's going to be a very long, and painful election season for the Republicans this year. All those millions of people who now have health care insurance, thanks to Obamacare, are quite happy about it. What they're not happy about is their GOP lawmakers continuous efforts to repeal it.
Starlight

United States

#68737 Aug 18, 2013
Only DingleBrain would believe that more people with pre-existing conditions will have healthcare due to ObamaCare than those who will lose their insurance coverage from their employers.

occupyamerica? Get real ya dope ya!!!!

If Obamacare is so great, then why is the white house constantly backtracking on various components of it and when they will begin?

How many jobs will Obamacare kill?

How many fulltime workers will be shifted to parttime status?

How many doctors will leave the profession?

They are creating about 5,000 new spots in medical schools to train more physicians, but there are no increases in the number of residencies for them to continue becoming physicians after med school.
Starlight

United States

#68738 Aug 18, 2013
Spinach Pie wrote:
<quoted text>
Your link fails to mention the sequester cuts.
You get a D- for your efforts here DingleBrain.
You might get an F if I thought you actually read that article. You usually don't seem to read the krapp you post for your links and evidence.
Uncle Sam will go over a cliff financially in about 10-15 years from medicare.
Are you as dumb as you act?
He won't answer you.

He is an idiot.

He is DingleBrain
Spinach Pie

Ruston, LA

#68739 Aug 18, 2013
Starlight wrote:
<quoted text>
He won't answer you.
He is an idiot.
He is DingleBrain
I know

But thanks anyway
Spinach Pie

Ruston, LA

#68740 Aug 22, 2013
UPS is cutting healthcare benefits to some of it's employees' spouses. Thank you very much "affordable care act."
Starlight

United States

#68741 Aug 27, 2013
Looks like Obama may be getting ready to attack Syria.

Somehow, I would feel a lot safer if he would stick to fighting Rush Limbaugh.
Starlight

United States

#68742 Aug 27, 2013
Flash News

"Urkel Bombs Syria"
Luke_01

Paterson, NJ

#68743 Aug 28, 2013
Hey Peeps, How have the past FIVE years been treating you? I've made millions since Bush left in disgrace! As we knew would happen. The markets went uppity up up! This week a bit dusting but all in all a great market.
Spinach Pie

Ruston, LA

#68744 Aug 28, 2013
Luke_01 wrote:
Hey Peeps, How have the past FIVE years been treating you? I've made millions since Bush left in disgrace! As we knew would happen. The markets went uppity up up! This week a bit dusting but all in all a great market.
Glad you're doing well in the markets.

How do you figure Bush left in disgrace?

Obama wants to bomb Syria and all you want to talk about is Bush and the markets?
Luke_01

Paterson, NJ

#68745 Aug 29, 2013
Spinach Pie wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you're doing well in the markets.
How do you figure Bush left in disgrace?
Obama wants to bomb Syria and all you want to talk about is Bush and the markets?
Pfff- Bush started war's that we had no business being in and you are concerned about Obama bombing Syria where there is an actual threat?

Hello Kettle, meet Black!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drink Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 9 people indicted in high-profile bourbon heists Sat curious 4
News Free trade in milk? What a crazy idea Apr 23 H20 the new Oil 1
News Judges find gold amid reds at Great NW Wine Com... Apr 19 Elise Gingerich 1
News Start your day off right at Stone Edge Estate Apr 18 as food prices rise 1
News MEDWATCH: This dieters' drink may not be your c... (Mar '07) Apr 15 Linda342 140
News Winemaker setting up on Main Apr 14 guest 1
News 'Duck Dynasty' wine: Will Bible Belt fans approve? (Nov '13) Apr 13 Lola 307
More from around the web